or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

No, not necessarily.  It is a problem that is inherent in the programming language that they use to write it.  In the case of Office:  C++ Apple uses Objective C for OS X and iOS APIs.  It is much less susceptible to the "Fragile Base Class" issue and it is much more flexible to re-architect software written in Objective C without breaking all other softwares that depend on the base libraries.  I think the Objective C language gives Apple a huge advantage.  Apple is now...
I think you misunderstand the bigger picture of what Apple is doing with iWorks. Granted, that Apple has rewritten iWorks from the ground up with an architecture that scales better on iCloud, desktops and mobiles,. If you followed what Apple did with the Final Cut Pro X rewrite, you would notice that iWorks features are quickly coming back and iWorks will be in an architectural position to beat office in the long run just like Final Cut Pro X rules in movie making.  iWorks...
 Microsoft has to sell Windows 8.  I think Microsoft has redesigned applications like office amongst others in the spirit of the Windows 8 Metro UI.  I guess the idea is to have the same UI on desktops, Tablets and Phones.  That makes it more difficult for MS to change all these user interfaces if they wanted to.  I think the Office interface is slow and confusing.  Office still rules but it is being challenged.  This could be deadly for Microsoft.
 Well, in that case they have a lot more lowering to do in the OS and Applications area with OS X and iWorks being free.PCs are already cheap.  I think the Windows 8 UI needs to change.  The phone UI alienated a lot of people on the desktop. Businesses still use Windows XP and Windows 7 although Virtual Desktop Infrastructures (VDI) have replaced a lot of physical desktops.Many home users have discovered the Mac and have paid more for it because it is superior in many...
Way To Go Air Force.
 Well, I can speak 3 languages and I don't translate much.  For people who want to translate on their iPhone, I recommend iTranslate.I just don't like any Google app on my iPhone because they always have an ulterior motive.I don't trust Google nowadays and I think most of their so called partners don't trust them either; including Samsung.
No google Apps for me thanks.  Keep your iPhone Google free & be happy.  Use SIRI for searching.
Saphire glass for the keyboard...   Samsung cannot copy that.
 Then how come ISIS itself has not taken off?  MasterCard PayPass?  Visa Wallet?Ease of use problems with pass codes and to many steps? Security risks with lost of phones? No better than the existing credit cards? Minimal to no support from Point Of Sale vendors?
Google's current search algorithms will be superseded well before 2020 and their advertising tricks are currently being challenged..  Google is aware of that and is not standing still.  They are trying to diversify into new fields but with limited success so far...