or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

TAG Heuer CEO on Apple Watch... http://www.cnbc.com/id/102519594           This is a TAG Heuer Monaco CAL5110.FC6265 Retail Price:  $10,770.00     and   $4,735.00 Respectively.            This is an AppleWatch with a Link Bracelet  and an Apple Watch Edition with black Classic Buckle. Retail Price:  $999.00   and   $15,000 Respectively.            I say TAG is Toast and they know it.
TAG does not understand that their watches will be stuck with android phones and users even if they try to tag on Apple's coat tail. iOS users will buy the Apple Watch. They should try licensing their their watch faces out.
Big mistake! They should have used Tizen.This 3 way consortium is bound to fail
Discovery is great and probably inexpensive. Viacom has a lot of stuff.  Apple needs to carefully pick the content.   Looking forward to AppleTV.
How old are you? LOL
 Even if H.265 is not built into the SOC, it can be implemented in software.H.264 & H.265 will both be in use for a very long time.  The Apple TV is designed to work on wifi or wired ethernet not cellular.
 I believe A5 and A6 have H.265/HVEC.H.264 is more than enough for efficient streaming.  H.265 is a blowout since most people don't have 4K let alone 8K TVs. iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and iPad Air 2 will be ideal for watching TV over cellular or WIFI.The upcoming 12" iPad will make an ideal TV.  Would be even nicer with PrimeSense technology integrated.
The Apple TV boxes have built chips to decode H.264 / H.265 video coding.Note that H.265 HEVC is what allows Apple to do FaceTime over cellular very efficiently with high quality. You can check wikipedia for details."HEVC is said to double the data compression ratio compared to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC at the same level of video quality. It can alternatively be used to provide substantially improved video quality at the same bit rate. It can support 8K UHD and resolutions up to...
I agree.  The Apple TV is more than enough to stream video especially of the H.265 High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC) or H.264 Advanced Video Coding (MPEG-4 AVC) variety.  This stuff can be easily streamed over 4G/LTE because it is so efficient.  Apple will most certainly have sports amongst the 25 or so providers. The best part will be the user interface.  SIRI/HomeKit controlled TV anywhere, anytime on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV is just incredibly awesome.  Once this...
TV Anywhere.  This is great!  Count me in.   Also it's not just the content but how you get the content. Can't wait to see the new user interface.   I imagine it will have SIRI integrated, Apple Watch or Remote controlled.   Awesome.  How do I sign up?