or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Very good editorial.   I bought a gold iPhone 6 and it is absolutely awesome.   I immediately noticed how amazing the new camera and built in speakers are in such a slim and slick package. I need time to learn all the new hardware and software features. http://www.infoworld.com/article/2687773/mobile-technology/mobile-technology-164599-ios-8-tips-and-tricks-you-need-to-know.html   The competition is certainly scrambling now just like they did when the first iPhone...
Wow, Full speed ahead.     This is like pouring salt in the wounds of the nay sayers. It's like brushing off their shoulders after the bending mud slingers encounter.   ...And that ain't all.  Look out for ** Apple Pay ** New iPads with  Touch ID ** SIRI + Watson analytics applications for Medical, Financial, Travel, Retail industries. ** New Macs with Yosemite   and much much more.   Go Apple.  Go Go Go.
iOS and its applications make up a very complex system.   This issue was probably caused by a small glitch in packaging or deploying the update if they were able to fix it so quickly.   Does this update include all the Health and Apple Pay stuff ?   Go Apple, Go Go Go.
Go Apple, Go Go Go. iPhone 6 Rocks! Looking forward to iPad Air 2 with SIRI + Watson applications.
iWork for iCloud now works with iCloudDrive.
And the hits just keep on coming... Go Apple!
Good idea. Steady as she goes.
Samsung is toast and they know it. The Galaxy Note does run iOS and does not have iTunes, iCloud, iWork, iMessage, Touch ID, HealthKit and HomeKit etc...   Nobody wants a stylus yuck...  Samsung is feeling the heat.
A lot of Galaxy users are switching to the 5.5" iPhone 6+ and I think Apple had more 4.7" iPhone 6 at launch.   Time will tell.
Apple can build better than Square for 3 Billion but it will take time.   Square was apparently worth $3.25B in 2012. http://finance.yahoo.com/news/square-earned-3-billion-valuation-120000423.html   They may have the same fate as Nuance.   Time will tell.