or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Folks, Apple is growing and changing and I think for the better.Some people misunderstand this ad because they don't understand the personality of the Pills.Apple bought the Pills because of what they are and Apple will not and should not change their characters.  Perhaps these videos will help introduce them...  Plug in speakers are done.     
How does their culture cheapen the brand?  If you could only see how out of touch your comment is... ...And this makes me so happy that Apple is doing this as it may yet save the United States of America.  "A Force for Good"
Ok, That does it.   Go watch the ad 10 times and then write a report about it. 
 How would you know? 
Well, if you say so... The fact remains folks that Apple is in the hood, because they want to be there.
If you think about it, this ad actually neutralizes  the MS ad.  In this case, it is a proper and ethical response to the question.
 How can you write this crap here when the Beats Solo 2 is getting rave reviews all over the world?It is an excellent headphone at great price point.  Your hatred cannot possibly be about the headphone. 
Speak for yourself dude. 
I think it's a very cool way to let everyone know that Apple & Beats have joined forces. I predict Beats is going to to be the coolest music company on the planet and bring the world to iOS. Does anyone sense Watson class, Big Data Analytics in SIRI in the ad ? SIRI just joined the conversation without being asked a question. LOL.
Like it or not, it's a done deal.It's already worth more than three billion at this point.Deal with it.