or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Check out this new infomercial AD for Google Glass... http://www.hulu.com/watch/486603
Thank You. Godspeed. God Bless. Peace.
  People use to say the same thing about phone companies.  "They'll never give application control to a device maker"   Until Cingular trusted Apple... The rest is history.   If TWC does it, the others will follow or lose their customers.
I hope it is not restricted to TWC subscribers only since I cannot subscribe to TWC.   It should be served a la carte preferably from iCloud for broader nation wide or global reach. I would drop my FiOS STB in a heart beat.   This deal reminds me of the Cingular deal for the iPhone.   FiOS and Comcast had better get with the program.   Time will tell.
The idea of wearable computing makes a lot of sense. This is a new breed of fashion. Terre Inconnue. Paul worked for Apple before and knows the fashion industry. Ideal Choice. Time will tell.
Keep cutting the STBs, the cable companies we will get the message sooner or later.
It will probably cost $99 with a contract. Similar price ration as the iPad Mini to the iPad. It will sell like crazy... Gotta keep a healthy margin. Time will tell.
  Well Sun OS was 100% BSD derived but Solaris was based on SVR4. (System 5 Release 4) SVR4 is a combination of System V, BSD and Xenix put together by AT&T and Sun Microsystems. 
Microsoft is desperate and running scared and trying to get some attention like this article on ai. Notice how they responded quickly to iWorks for iCloud by releasing Office 365 for iOS. The iOS platform is poised to leave all others in the dust with Automobile integration, iCloud, iTunes, etc.... Cheap imitations will be years too late and will fail. I can't wait for the more natural new voices in SIRI.
Why is BMW not on in the picture? Well, time to go with Mercedes.