or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Awesome... This is the beginning of AppleTV. Cord cutters rejoice.
No Thanks.  Shazam sucks nowadays.  Too many ads. They make you pay to avoid the ads and then they still send ads after you update. Don't use their crap.  iOS 8 will present a much better interface.
Yosemite rocks!!! The UI looks great and it is already wicked fast.
 My thoughts exactly.Apple's lawyers will deal with them.
That explains why Tag Heuer did not mind Apple hiring Patrick Pruniaux. They are most likely part of the deal. This will be awesome.
 That's a good one!   I don't like Samsung because they are crooked to the core.I don't like Google because they try to steal products and make a run for it and they always fail.  Google Wallet was a stolen product just like Android was a stolen product.  Wait until Oracle gets a hold of theses crooks.
Another one bites the dust. Let's hope others learn from Lenovo.   Even Apple's iPad Sales were not astronomical last quarter, hence the IBM deal.
Too bad the Kindle Reader sucks.   Apple should match this and the iBooks reader is much better on iOS and Mac OS.
To understand this partnership, you must understand today's IBM a bit and most people don't. The fact is most of the IBM backend products and solutions quietly, securely and reliably affect all of our lives every day.   We don't talk about them much because they are not sexy like iPhones and iPads but IBM has a lot of great enterprise stuff that Apple does not have and needs to really break into the enterprise.  We're talking very secure and reliable big iron, big data...
 You know that IBM sold their Intel desktop and server business to Lenovo right?You also know that VMWare and Linux are taking on Microsoft in the Data Center.Surely you know that the IBM deal is not Apple's only angle here. Microsoft does not have the vertical business applications nor the global support that IBM has.Microsoft is struggling with its mobile devices that still want to be desktop PCs.