or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Free for life in Yosemite + iOS 8...Why pay for anything else?
No need for Skype on OS X and iOS anymore use FaceTime or FaceTime voice for free.
Thanks but no thanks.  Nest = Google and Google = Nest. Note the words "without a customer's permission" Yeah Right. Their recording service will surely move to the Google Cloud if it is not there already.   I would look to Honeywell for these products if they integrate well with Apple's HomeKit protocols.   Time will tell.  
 Go to novauris.com and see where it takes you.  They had embedded and client/server automatic speech recognition (ASR).
OK. Now Apple can focus on the Appeal of the "Amazon DOJ" case.
Apple already bought Novauris so the Nuance licensing deal can be dropped sooner or later. Maybe Nuance is selling because they know the Apple's will drop its license with them.     In any case Nuance is not worth $6B+ to Apple because they have a ton of extra baggage that Apple does not need.  Let Samsung buy them and then drop the licensing deal.   Samsung can have Nuance for $6B+ Microsoft and Google use their own technology, Apple will soon use its own as well.
Samsung owes $2B to Apple.  They need to pay and stop copying.   Next step...  Slam dunk Amazon and the DOJ in the iBooks case.
Simply ingenious! Can't innovate my ass... Go Apple.
Not on my account, they won't.  LOL
I think the Lyric is much better. It is definitely more predictable. The geofencing idea is excellent. The design and features are better on the Lyric.