or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Then how come ISIS itself has not taken off?  MasterCard PayPass?  Visa Wallet?Ease of use problems with pass codes and to many steps? Security risks with lost of phones? No better than the existing credit cards? Minimal to no support from Point Of Sale vendors?
Google's current search algorithms will be superseded well before 2020 and their advertising tricks are currently being challenged..  Google is aware of that and is not standing still.  They are trying to diversify into new fields but with limited success so far...
What you don't get is that people are using more and more mobile devices and less and less PCs.Not only are people buying less PCs but they are using PCs less.
I will continue to use iWorks thank you.  I think it will overtake MS Office soon enough. MS was probably reluctant to pay Apple the 30% in the AppStore. MS Office also will probably not support iCloud in favor of Office 365,   iWorks is looking very good at this point.  Although some MS Office features are more advanced, iWorks has many features that are more advanced than MS Office and with a much more elegant and user friendly interface.  Not to mention iWorks new...
Amen. You forgot to mention the Google wallet disaster. A stolen technology from PayPal which amounted to nothing. We'll see how the Apple payments effort materializes. We already know that iBeacon is already making major progress. Time will tell.
OK. Comcast bought Time Warner for $45.2 Billion. It would appear that Comcast will now have 2 sets of content contracts. Apple may have made a deal for the TimeWarner contracts. This may explain the delay in availability of the content to allow Comcast to close the deal and integrate TWC into its set of contracts. If the contracts are not transferrable then they can not be transferred to Comcast which does not need them anyway. If the contracts are transferrable them...
OK.  Comcast bought Time Warner for $45.2 Billion. It would appear that Comcast will now have 2 sets of content contracts. Apple may have made a deal for the TimeWarner contracts.   This may explain the delay in availability of the content to allow Comcast to close the deal and integrate TWC into its set of contracts.   If the contracts are not transferrable then they can not be transferred to Comcast which does not need them anyway.  If the contracts are...
 Apple does not need to buy square, just own a high enough percentage of the company to fend off hostile take overs.  Apple can not do everything.  Moreover square's market is still fairly small compared to the iPad market for example. For example, people are expecting Apple to release an actual TV set.  I bet Apple may prefer take a large stake in Sony's spun-off TV business and inject its AppleTV and its Quantum-Dot enhanced display technology into the partnership to...
 I think the AppleTV box will get a major update this year including gaming and 64 bit OS with stunning graphics.The cable companies are still a problem.  We need senator Jay Rockefeller's Consumer Choice in Online Video Act bill to pass...
I think the /s means sarcasm