or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

I'll stick to my Apple Maps Thank You. It is already better than Google Map in some ways. (Fly Over, Apple Maps API etc...) It will improve even more over time... Most importantly, it is "built-in" to my iPhone and iPad.
Thanks, but No Thanks.
Let's see: Samsung has 26.6 % (including all OS platforms ?) Apple has 19.3 % (iOS Only) Lenovo Sony Huawei have 11.3% and others have 42.6% (including all OS platforms) I like Apple's position the best. Apple makes more profit than all of the vendors combined and will continue to do so.
Meanwhile, Samsung Galaxy S4 are suffering from...
$12 Billion for a suite of useless patents. At least the recoup some money when they sold the STB group. Serves them right for buying a company to use as a weapon.
We will have to wait and see... I read a quote that said new "Ground Braking" products coming in the fall. iPhone 5S and low cost iPhones are not particularly ground breaking. iRadio, iTV, iWatch would likely be ground breaking...
We will have to wait and see... I read a quote that said new "Ground Braking" products coming in the fall. iPhone 5S and low cost iPhones are not particularly ground breaking. iRadio, iTV, iWatch would likely be ground breaking...
Anal-ysts still see Apple as a hardware vendor instead of a platform vendor. Apple has plenty of software services that increasingly make money in addition to hardware.  (iTunes, iAD, iCloud, iBooks, Siri, AppleMap) And more are coming... (iRadio, iTV?)   Analysts really need to start analyzing Apple's platforms.  They will learn within 3 to 6 months.   Time will tell.
What else could you expect from the greedy SOB bastards on Wall Street. I only wish that Steve Jobs was alive so that he could tell them what to do with themselves. Tim Cook is too much of a gentleman to tell them.
This is great for places that don't have Apple Stores near by. More sales for Apple.