or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/09/us-russia-bitcoin-idUSBREA1806620140209http://news.msn.com/science-technology/russian-authorities-say-bitcoin-illegal?ocid=newssocial Just because everyone abusing it is not going to jail does not mean it is legal.
 Get a clue dude.  Apple can get sued and has been sued for not removing apps that support criminal activities quickly enough. BitCoin cannot be compared with other legal currencies.  There are local and international laws that apply to globally accepted currencies, there are none for BitCoin.BitCoin is not legal and will likely be shutdown.  I may likely linger around in an underground world that no legal corporation would want to be associated with....Let the drug...
 Oooooohhhhh..... LOL 
Very cool advertising for both Burberry and Apple.
 Sure they do...   Anobit and PrimeSense  are in Israel.AlgoTrim, C3 Technologies, Polar Rose are from SweedenImagination Technologies is in the UK.
I think it would be fair for Apple to invest in the country if the country is willing to bet a large part of its education on Apple. This may also be a very good sign that Apple can get the deal. There are many things that Apple can research there. Education, Languages and Mapping are examples. They are in both Asia and Europe so research being done in Europe and Asia can extend there. I am sure Tim & team will think of something good.
10.6 Million iPads for the initial phase.  That's a lot of iPads. Imagine how many iPads will be purchase for the whole project.   The LA Unified School District iPad project is a great success. Apple needs to shine  bright in this Turkey project.  I wonder if they are using Pearson for the curriculum.
 It does support 2 way communication and the vendor writes the app.  It would be foolish not to not to track how often you visit the store and what departments. 
So It Is Written so It Shall Be Done... New, Interactive, Effective location based advertisings are upon us folks... ...and again Apple devices are leading the charge.
 Samsung is toast and they know it.Samsung will soon be copying and fighting the smaller Asian device makers for scrap.As shameless a copycat as Samsung is, it is becoming more difficult for them to copy Apple's latest innovations.  (They keep trying)Many of Apple's new innovations are broad and large scale and highly technical in software and hardware.  Samsung can not keep up.Samsung must still be held responsible for damages caused by violating Apple's IP and...