or Connect

Posts by AppleSauce007

Yes.  Big time. I personally have an iMac, a Mac Mini, 2 iPads, an iPhones and 5 AppleTVs.  (not to mention retired hardware and what I purchase for others.) I think it's OK not to lookup to someone and to have your own standards of morality etc...I bet there are a lot of things that Steve Jobs did and said that many people would not lookup to.  But he was still a great CEO and visionary when you put aside some other things that he did.  The man is well known as Apple's...
 Actually I am not a big fan of rap music, but I can respect where the lyrics and the music come from; vulgarism included.I actually appreciate some rap music because I think the world needs to hear it.  Rap is an important and integral part of the US and the world.Some people get all emotional when they hear or see things that are unusual to them.  That's a weakness not a strength. I suggest that you put your credentials next his and honestly ask yourself who has...
 Haha... You're a funny guy Andysol.  You look like an Android fan.  LOL
 Actually, I think Samsung would be very interested because they are trying to build their own platform and not depend on Android. However Beats has always tried to complement Apple. The headsets came about because Dre felt that iPod earbuds were inadequate.  Beats Music came about because Iovine suggested it to Steve Jobs and Apple chose not to do it.  If Apple had done these things, Beats would not exist today.  This one of the reasons why they fit Apple like a glove.
Your childish opinion does not matter.  He is what he is, so grow up and deal with it. Apple can most certainly use a man with Dr. Dre's credentials.He has been on the various sides of the media industry and is a winner.If you can't or refuse to understand that then tough luck. From WikiPedia: Dr. Dre, is an American record producer, rapper and entrepreneur. (Born in Compton, California)He is the founder and current CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics.Dre...
 1.  OK.  Change that to 10 / 40 million and counting.2.  -3.  With the right model and some industry "Friends"  Apple could get cable companies globally to follow their lead.4.  You should care because if media moguls are making money on something they are more likely to support it.5.  iTunes and iPhones/iOS were the main game changers.  (The iOS api is a derivative of MacOS which is a derivative of NeXT Step) I think you have been listening to the financial anal-ysts too...
 1.  No, Apple cannot wait until they reach hundreds of millions to respond.  As more people subscribe, they will buy less.http://press.spotify.com/us/information/Some fast figuresPaying subscribers: Over 10 million Active users: Over 40 million* Ratio of paying subscribers to active free users: Over 20% Revenue paid to rights holders since launch: $1bn Number of songs: Over 20 million** Number of songs added per day: Over 20,000 Number of playlists: Over 1.5 billion...
1.  Don't be foolish, Spotify is determined to take a bite out of iTunes and remember that iTunes content is key behind the success of iPhones, iPads and iPods etc...  People like the idea of having full access to all the latest music for a small yearly fee.  Apple needs to provide that.Check this out... 2.  These guys are not designers nor are they engineers but the record labels and media houses will trust them with deals that they would never trust current Apple...
 Apple is about make a lot of ordinary people millionaires.There is still time to invest.I wish. That would have made me a millionaire soon.
 1.  Apple need to revamp iTunes ASAP as subscription music outfits are a threat to the iTunes model long term.2.  Apple is buying Beats for what Iovine and Dre can do for Apple and not just what they have.3.  If Iovine and Dre can help revamp iTunes and get iTV off the ground, they're worth more than $3 Billion to Apple.  They may already have been instrumental in getting iTunes off of the ground with Steve Jobs, leading to a $500+ Billion market cap for Apple. You need...