or Connect

Posts by rcfa

Redarded judgement, if only "loss of money or property" constitutes harm. I guess under this judge's view, the only reason you can't kill someone or beat them into a pulp is because hospital and funeral costs constitute "loss of money"...
No, what this says is there are two kind of 'droid customers: those who want cheap stuff, and those who for some reason need/want a big screen.Nobody wants a premium 'droid phone, which is why the HTC One sell poorly, despite excellent hardware.By and large people who can afford it want an iPhone. If they can't afford it they go for a cheap Android phone, and if they need a big screen, they buy the big-screened top-end Android phones for lack of a better alternative.Should...
 Depends what definition of "electable" you mean. Of course they are technically speaking electable, which is why they are sitting in Congress right now. But there's also another meaning of the word, as in "no sane person would consider casting their vote for them". That should give you an idea what I think of the mental state of the people who vote for these lunatics. (It's worth pointing out, that the Republican party wasn't always a collection of lunatics. Reagan (as...
 You have one thing right in that above paragraph: I don't believe in anything. - Believing is for stupid people.People with brains know, don't know, hypothesize, theorize, conjecture, deliberate, but they don't "believe", because that entails accepting as true something of which you should know that you don't have sufficient evidence to prove it or know it; and only stupid people would do such a thing. Among the things I don't believe in, is loyalty to any concept that...
 Austria != Australia ;) No kangaroos in Austria.
 Interesting how you know my political affiliations........and manage to be totally wrong.Which means you probably decided based on truthiness, aka Bush's "gut feeling". No, I'm not a Democrat (with capital D) although I'm a democrat (with lower-case d). The closest I come to being a Democrat is that I consider the Tea Party wing of the Republicans, which holds the entire party by its balls, to be a bunch of lunatics, meaning that the Republican party, as it exists today,...
 Here's the biggest lie exposed: that one chooses the channel according to one's party affiliation.No, I choose channels according to whether or not something is good journalism, and yes, there is something like standards of journalism, it's not all relativistic and just a matter of whether or not one agrees with the editorial page.Good journalism separates the news from the commentary, Fox routinely mixes the two, presents conjectures as if it were fact, etc.Fox has just...
The sad part is, this dude likely even believes this drivel he writes to be true.Chances are, he also believes in virgin births, intelligent design, dinosaurs and humans roaming together in paradise only a few thousand years ago, and that Jesus was a white boy speaking English......and certainly he believes in American exceptionalism, that USA is #1 regardless how far it is trailing large parts of the developed world, and other nonsense.That's the result of living in the...
 http://mediamatters.org/research/2009/11/19/fox-news-year-in-apologies-fake-videos-false-in/157273http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2011/jun/22/jon-stewarts-politifact-segment-annotated-edition/http://www.theatlanticwire.com/business/2012/04/yes-roger-fox-news-has-retracted-false-stories/51115/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fox_News_Channel_controversies And on a funnier, but not a bit less true,...
Whether FOX is left or right doesn't matter. What matters is them making up news that are not true.Second, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, PBS are not left, certainly not very left, they are barely center. Thanks to the hijacking of the definition of what's left and right by the extreme right in the US, people have no idea what's left and right in the US. Obama is considerably to the right of e.g. Germany's conservative-right party of chancellor Angela Merkel. Obamacare is a...