or Connect

Posts by WelshDog

Careful with that drone kid.  You'll put yer eye out!
You do have to wonder how they got so far apart.  One thing I saw an agency do once when they had an unhappy client, was to create two isolated creative teams that competed against each other for the clients approval.  The people on the two teams didn't talk to each other and came up with differing approaches.  The client got some new ideas and the agency got a better relationship with them.
FFS Microsoft, can't you leave anything alone?  Cortana?  First of all, just stupid to use a Halo name for a mass market product.  And B, just pathetic that executives thought that would be really "cool" or "neato" to use that name.  Lamers.
I'm so glad I'm unemployed and hopefully never have to use "office" software ever again.
Typical BS from Windows IT people.  I worked at a video post house for 20 years and we had to fight with the main office on a regular basis to keep them from converting us to Windows.  One time they bought two PCs and switched our Avids to the Windows version.  The two editors hated it and had tons of problems.  So then the company had to buy two new Macs with the proper version of Avid since the editors were not getting work done on the PCs.  Additionally, I eventually...
They couldn't salvage all that glass to be recycled?
My wife reports that the IMDB app is nearly worthless now on 7.1, exhibiting many of the mentioned freezing issues.  I looked in the iTunes Store and there are many, many complaints about the degraded performance of the IMDB app.  She also is seeing weirdness with her gmail accounting iOS mail.  She handed me her phone tonight and the gmail account was grayed out, while all others were fine.  This in on a 4S.   She has little tolerance for this sort of thing, so I am...
I don't think I have ever made an in app purchase. I am constantly annoyed by free games "begging" for me to purchase things to make the game better or more fun. Piffle. Why not make the game fun to play all the time without forcing us to spend money? Just put some ads in there and maybe I'll click on some of them.
I left Apple voluntarily.  I didn't enjoy it.  I shouldn't have been there in the first place.Not /s.
I forget where the parking is located.  It's not under the main building is it?   The reason I ask is that I worked in the building housing Whole Foods world headquarters which has a multi level parking garage beneath.  Once or twice a year a car catches on fire in the garage and the entire building has to be evacuated.  That would be exceedingly disruptive to the Apple workflow inside the "ring".