or Connect

Posts by WelshDog

Thanks, good information.  I'll ask him about the laptop idea - he might like that.
Looking for some general input here. My dad is 85 and uses a Windows PC. He has an iPhone that he syncs to it along with my mom's iPad. He is becoming a little less able to manage the computer and I am not a Windows person. I used to work with XP systems years ago, but I know little about the newer versions. When he has issues, I struggle to fix them - because, you know, Windows. Macs I have used, installed and maintained for decades, thus the desire to switch him.  Plus...
 This is why I fear Apple stock. I own a small amount however and probably always will, but I do buy AND sell. The market views Apple through emotional and irrational colored glasses.  Bad news gets massive overreactions and good news often gets ignored.  I was concerned that Jobs death would tank the stock, but he handled the power transfer so deftly that it was avoided.  Cook is really good and has probably stabilized the stock, but any actual, serious bad news might...
The Dynamite! It appears to have gone BOOM!
I wonder is Apple gets any feedback information when there is a problem?  It would be nice to see Apple putting heat on vendors who don't hold up their end.
I'm wondering about the trees/shrubs seen inside the entrance in those drawings.  I don't see any roof openings or glass to let light in.  Maybe it's just not shown in the drawing?  Trees need outrageous amounts of light to grow properly - not really efficient to do it with artificial lighting.  
Yawn. Some browsers were hacked - again. 
Loser #1: I've got an Asus! Smart guy: Of course you have an Asus.  Otherwise how would you poop?   Loser #2: I've got a Lenovo. Smart guy: No you don't. The last Lenovo was seen in Borneo in 1887 and is now extinct.   Loser #3: I've got a Dell Smart guy: You misspelled that, it starts with an "H".
Ah yes, the 12" G4 MiniMe. It was my very first Mac laptop and it was so sweet.  I used it for SEVEN years until it was replaced by my current Mid 2010 15" MBP.
I tweeted this to Michael Hiltzik:     And he blocked me.  Everyone should do the same - this guy is a big baby.