or Connect

Posts by WelshDog

Thanks - I've never used PowerPoint or even made a presentation before, so I will probably not remember their names in a few days.  I'm sure their graphs are nice.
You make good points, but either way I prefer working for small companies.  I worked for Apple this year - at home - and could not handle it.  Too much watching me, too much measuring my performance, too many metrics, just too much.  I do not in any way envy those who work for big companies.
One very effective way to absorb sound is to use perforated sheets backed by deadening material.  The ceilings could utilize perforated metal and still achieve the desired look whilst controlling sound.
Perhaps Apple is unwilling to have their chips fabbed outside the U.S.?
It looks wonderful.  I hope all those amenities can compensate for the mental strain of working in a giant corporate environment.
Who are these people?
I thought you were supposed to leave the power applied to the bulbs at all times and control them via the app.
At our facility I used a Retrospect LTO4 system to automatically backup all my RAIDs - whether it was Xserve RAIDs or internal RAIDs in the Mac Pros.    It was very helpful when we had the inevitable drive failure.  BTW, I did see a two drive failure on RAID 5 systems a couple of times.  Naturally, one two drive failure was on the Autodesk Smoke system that was not compatible with the Retrospect backup.  Figures.
Those people need to charge more for their services so they can afford nice things.
"Apple's disregard for customer preferences in relation to iOS7 is corporate thuggery. Steve Jobs was reportedly rough on company employees in pursuit of happy customers, but Tim Cook apparently cultivates a culture of contempt for customer satisfaction in pursuit of corporate profits."   As a former Apple At Home Advisor for iOS I can say nothing could be farther from the truth.  Apple is absolutely obsessed with maintaining happy customers - the same as they are...