or Connect

Posts by WelshDog

I think it would be great to visit and tour this building.  Personally I would not enjoy working in a structure that size.  
Love the pic of phones sitting unattended on that counter.  Does anyone do that?  My phone is in my hand or in my pocket 99% of the time when outside the home.
Most of my credit cards are extremely hard to read - the numbers are metallic and reflective or the same color as the background.  However, I just used my iPhone 5 camera to view some of the cards.  Amazingly much of the data can be read - although the shiny letters on the Amex make my name pretty hard to read.  Maybe the camera will have a special mode when scanning cards?  High contrast maybe?
Just because you say it, does not mean it is true.  Did you mean to say "timeless"?
Don't you think that on Monday, early, there will be a lot of movement - probably both up and down?  This will be due to emotions and excitement, not news or performance.
This is definitely true and becoming more so as things swing to the extreme right.  In Texas the wing nuts spend a lot of time trying to dumb down the education system.  http://www.therevisionariesmovie.com
Who are Gisele and Tom Brady?
I don't think Apple has any desire to give users the tools to abuse the battery and cause early failure.  The system is very carefully designed to manage the battery itself under a wide range of conditions and use.  Giving you the ability to interfere with that would simply increase warranty claims to Apple for bad batteries.
Buy a new Mac?  Get 5 free calls to Dr. Dre during normal rapper hours.
I tried to wrap my head around FORTRAN back in the 70s and couldn't do it.  Needless to say, I am still not a programmer at age 57.Apparently math and I are sworn enemies.