or Connect

Posts by jragosta

If it's such a big deal, get one of these:http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,2817,2402405,00.aspHaving an external box on my Mac isn't a big enough problem to make me want to switch to Windows.
I suppose if you don't mind paying too much for crapware, that makes sense.Let's see. Apple's 27" iMac starts at $1799 with 3.2 GHz i5 quad core and 1 GB of video RAM, discrete video, and 8 GB of RAM (expandable to 32 GB)For $1599, Dell gives you:400 MHz slower CPUshared video RAMIntel graphics8 GB of RAM (with maximum also at 8 GB)HDMI and eSATA - both of which are vastly inferior to Apple's ThunderboltA history of inferior quality and customer service.Oh, but you do get...
No problem. You're free to buy the phone outright and use a prepaid service.Choice is good, right?
Or perhaps it's simply the fact that other phones don't draw people into the store so there's no point in discounting them.What part of 'marketing' do you not understand? Or, maybe to make it simpler for you, look up 'loss leader'.
Why are you touching your computer screen? And what's dated about the screen?
Nonsense.The best price I could find on that NEC monitor was $999 plus shipping.For the same $999, you can get the Apple display with Thunderbolt - and free shipping.For only $800 more, you get that screen (if you are correct about it being the same panel - which I doubt given how 99.9% of everything you post is wrong), you get a 27" 3.2GHz quad-core Intel Core i5Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz8GB (two 4GB) memory1TB hard drive1NVIDIA GeForce GT 755M with 1GB video memory
I agree. I forwarded the information to my sister. She lives in Germany, but travels to the U.S. regularly. In addition, they drive throughout Europe a lot. The ability to use her phone - even at low speeds - throughout the world would be a big deal.
It happens all the time. Great deals appear both when items aren't selling or when items are selling well. In the latter case, it's more a matter of getting you to buy from Best Buy rather than somewhere else - plus, it's a way of getting traffic into the store.
Not true. You could make it any size without changing resolutions by scaling the pixel dimensions. Or, you could use any multiple of current resolutions (1.5x, for example) at any size you choose by scaling the pixel size to match.
Then don't buy one. Problem solved. Considering that you had no intention of buying one, anyway (based on your endless anti-Apple rants), it's no loss.