or Connect

Posts by DavidW

I have a ATV1 with XBMC that is still on Frodo and YouTube still works. Seem kind of sluggish loading the video (runs find afterwards) but I don't hardly ever use YouTube on it, so that may be the way it has always been. Haven't try my other ATV1 and ATV2 that are on Gotham yet. And I think my 3 years old Sony BluRay player came with a YouTube app and I haven't try that yet.  Lost YouTube on my old white Macbook running Mountain Lion and Safari 6.15. The site say it's...
 You really don't have to. But if you think about it. $100,000 of AAPL now, is about 800 shares of AAPL. That's about 115 shares before the 7:1 split. That's about 57 shares of AAPL before the 2:1 split in 2005. That's only about 30 shares of AAPL before the 2:1 split in 2000. And that's just comes to about $600 if you bought AAPL at around $20 at the time Jobs came back in 1997. I know it's hard to think about affording 800 shares of AAPL now or even 115 shares a few...
I should get over to eBay and bid $100,000 for it. I know it won't be close to the winning bid, but at least I get to say that I once bid $100,000 for an item but got out bid.    And if by chance I do win, I'll just sell some of my AAPL. I'm sure $100,000 for an Apple l would be a better investment that $100,000 worth of AAPL. 
 http://www.leagle.com/decision/19741373381FSupp992_11210.xml/GREEN%20v.%20MISSOURI%20PACIFIC%20RAILROAD%20COMPANY This one a little easier to read At the end of the article t …... For the reasons given above, I conclude that plaintiff's claim is without merit and I will dismiss the action. It seems that so long as the blanket exclusion, of people seeking employment, based on criminal background doesn't overtly bias any group of people based on race, religion, sex, age,...
 That is not how a CD works. A CD is digital, nothing but 0's and 1's. Where there's a pit (or dark spot), the laser don't reflect back and thus are 1's. Where the laser reflect back are 0's. All the 0's and 1's make up bytes and words and a DAC (Digital Analog Converter) is used to convert it back to electrical current to produce analog sound.  Nothing is vibrating.  It's more like how a laser disc works. A laser disc is analog. The dark area of a laser disc are of...
Wait a minute! This 30% decline is Samsung 6th consecutive quarter of declining sales. So the year ago quarter that it was compared to, was the second quarter of declining sales. And we're suppose to believe that somehow Samsung sales is improving because it's not declining as much as the last quarter. Which was compared to the first quarter of declining sales a year ago. But suppose last year second quarter of decline was a lot worse than the first quarter of decline....
 The difference being that with PayPal, your name and accounts are kept in a more secure sever (at least I hope), so that even if hackers got in, they would still have a hard time linking users with their accounts and passwords. Plus PayPal will absorb any unauthorized charges to your account. I don't think you can really say that about Rite Aid or CVS servers. When Target got hacked, I was issued a new card, with a new account number, in less than a month because the...
 Chances are, Samsung wants to head off any suit by SmartFlash against their own Samsung Pay. If Apple has to pay royalty for using the SmartFlash patent in their ApplePay, then chances are slim that Samsung would win a case against SmartFlash if they were to sue them for infringing on the same patent with Samsung Pay. So the best hope now, for Apple and Samsung is to invalidate that patent.  If anybody is indemnifying anybody, it might be Samsung indemnifying Google, if...
 But it is not misleading advertising because they (all mobile phone makers) never advertised the HD or flash memory size as how much space is available for user data. But that info is not impossible to find out. I'm sure it's stated in the mobile phone makers web site ……in small print …. right next to the info about loss space due to formatting.  If stating the size of the HD or flash memory that is installed in a device misleading, then all computers makers, from day...
Their only chance of winning lies in them drawing Judge Denise Cote to rule on the merit of the case.