or Connect

Posts by eat@me

Sorry, but Apple is BEHIND the PACK already in terms of video conferencingNokia has been doing this for a long time. Nokia already has QiK, Kyte and now WebEx via Cisco on its devices with good two way cameras (one in front AND back) including flash and 5MP zeiss camera.Apple iPhone can't even multitask unless you jailbreak it and even then the unreplaceable battery dies in just a few hours.
My guess is 250k units sold since not all people activated in the minute they got them. still, half the 500k figure.
would be great to have a mini-pages (iwork) app for the iphone and work on home dir sync to iphone. portable laptop.
Apple is Audi and Microsoft is the belated 1970's Ford Pinto that explodes to rear impact
it's going to get slower.....a great wifi phone though...... tmobile hotspots should see a boost even if they lose customers. apple had 2 viable options: 1) GSM carrier in US. They can roll out GSM phones for international markets - ATT - TMobile Were the only options. Verizon with its proprietary sandbox Brew would not work for apple even though CDMA networks are far superior technically to GSM networks. GSM has widest coverage globally. 2) Apple...
he's being paid to wait on behalf of someone else and is also begging getting national TV exposure. What a LOSER. Carl IS the PC Guy
ignore the wife, grow some nuts
pre-nup in CA, have lots of sex in the beginning as you need to store up for extended hybernation where spring may never come again and say eat me every once and while
hold on a moment, i have to reboot my phone