or Connect

Posts by eat@me

Just curious if anyone know how much quieter, if any, the new G5 90nm Liquid Cooled systems are compared to the G5 DP 2.0 130nm. how many fans? I haven't seen the decibel level comparison. My G5 DP2.0 is still a bit noisy with the fans (much better than the wind tunnel G4s DP). Thanks a lot for anyone who knows or has the new systems.
make it under $99
What about VW? VW and Apple are similar brands with similar demographic. Besides, I have VW and want this!!!!
I agree. It would have to be a hybrid Treo600 with iPod functionality. The treo600 is awesome. This has a potential in future to cut into the ultra portable laptop sales though.
instead of entering +10045 enter countrycode for denmark. if denmark is 44 then enter +44 and then the number. +1 is the US.
ellison is an an utter egomanic asshole.
Leonis, Still find Sorenson 3 Pro with 2-pass VBR produces the highest quality QT video hands down for any QT version incl 6.4-like you said. Compressor aint there yet and MPEG4 has no 2-pass/pre-process and you can notice results. Apple QT people even agree. It will get there but compressor is too early. Apple should acquire Cleaner for install base and then add Real to it or it should add the features in compressor soon. kind of limbo at the moment-neither here nor...
how profund obe one konobi......what a non-thread if i ever saw one.... this is just as hilarious as the people who ask for a dual processor powermac....
thanks!
apple does the whole DV lifecycle. however, if there is NO solution for Mac DV people and content creators to deliver to Real, WMV and other popular cross platforms, content creators will have to go PC. they will be force to. either compressor needs to address its shortcomings, or apple decides to acquire cleaner or it faces a segment of creators move to PC. simple as that really. and compressor is still in early stages...no 2-pass VBR, no support for Sorenson 3 Pro...