or Connect

Posts by eat@me

HD assumming you mean hard drive and not high def. if doing on TiBook than get an external Firewire by Lacie with 7200RPM drive. FW400 for you otherwise FW800 for those capable. Best to use internal drives like SATA by Hitachi (160GB/250GB). Check pricegrabber for cheapest price and LaCie is probably the best bet on FW drives.
use Kung-Log. AWESOME-better than iBlog.
FCP4 with Livetype, Soundtrack, and many new features is awesome but there is a learning curve. FCP4 is an enormous improvement over v3 but you'll need a fast G4 system and better yet, G5 which FCP4 is now optimized for (FCP4.1 is 2x faster over 4 on renders). If you are a hobbiest, stay with iMovie but FCE is a good next step and FCP just rocks. Learn from DVD from sources apple's site (forget books, you need to see how things are performed and learn techniques,...
my two favorites are: -treo600 -danger/hiptop sidekick major thing i dont like about the P800/900 (no keyboard).
panther killed my FCP projects using FW800 drive.
apple decided to skip over the dual g5 powerbook and go straight for the quad g6 powerbook encased in kyptonite. this has been *confirmed* and you heard it here first!
I don't know but i like it alot! see mail general preferences to change
Thanks Brad....learn something new everyday.
Than chances of a dual g5 pb is a lot better than the quad g5 pb. unless the pb casing is made out of krypton, the case would melt. no pb g5 until late 2004. and forget dual in pb.
stupid question: what is 'YellowBox'?