or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

WOT, but, found this:
OK, you guys are beating me down ...But, thanks for the well-thought and presented info!Mmm ... what if we had a programming language that used RPN -- like APL.Talk about productivity -- I can write that program in one line of code!'Course I can't read it ... Understand it ... Maintain it ...
Yes!The major reason for an iWatch, IMO, is to keep your iPhone in your pocket or purse -- otherwise why bother!
Yeah ...It's been my experience at any major Apple event I've attended or viewed -- that Apple salts the crowd with Apple employees ... mostly technical, but some marketing/evangelists.They all contribute to (or cause) excitement at the appropriate moments in the program.Later, the main speaker acknowledges their contributions and thanks them for their efforts.This is good marketing, HR, and presentation strategy,
That's a pretty likely outcome!
'been reading your series of posts ...This is not your first rodeo!
My bad ... We're in agreement!
I suspect that Apple might have announced the product at WWDC if they were sure it could be ready.However, there are better venue's than the WWDC for announcing New [to Apple] product categories.But, let's assume that they planned to announce at WWDC.Have you every worked on the release of a new (to you and your cohorts) product release?It's a funny experience: fits of progress, followed by false steps, delays -- exceeding, then missing schedules ... rinse and...
No problem with that!I misunderstood your position.And that approach avoids the very difficult situation where the SDK release destroys the product announcement surprise.And, it encourages developers to innovate to where they become a member of the select few!We're in agreement!
Except, one of the big advantages to an iWatch is that the iPhone stays in your pocket or purse. If all a 3rd-party app can do is notify you through the iWatch to take out your iPhone ... why bother?Rather, have a cloud or iPhone app that interacts with the iWatch, e.g.:Here's a graph of your [whatever] activity * for today (tap to show graph against yesterday, week, month, etc.)* Activity can be anything from a walk, workout, bike route, stock/portfolio performance,...