or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

By the numbers:#1 agree#2 disagree mas o menos (Cinco De Mayo speak):@Relic is a technology fan -- everything from cars to watchesShe claims (and I believe her) to have purchased, or currently owns, many Apple products -- when they suit her needsif you review her post history vis a vis DED's -- I think you will find her less biased than DEDwe do not know whether she read the article or not -- I suspect she didher post, while in this thread, does not appear to be directed...
Or, Wow -- That girl is hot -- only 97% water ...
LOL
If you look at the post that @Corrections replied to (shown in blue below, and later in context) you will see that he unfairly unloaded on @Relic.Clearly, @Relic does not appear to be replying to this article -- rather commenting on AI in general. @Relic, is sometimes a bit contrary (aren't we all) and often prefers competitive products.While, I don't always agree with Relic, I usually enjoy her posts and reasoned discussions -- can't say the same for @Corrections --...
Hey, I, too compliment DED when he writes a good article, and criticize him when he rants, elides or misrepresents facts, cites himself, etc.No comment on this particular article.I don't consider myself a troll and think I have far less biases and agenda than DED.I do point out that DED's habit of posting comments to his own articles under the pseudonym @Corrections [blocked] is disingenuous at best -- providing trollish support for his own agenda/articles while,...
Oddly, the tech brings back early childhood memories (and odors) of burning ants on the sidewalk with a magnifying glass.
Digi,doctor says it's gonna' kill me -- but he don't say when ...-- David Bromberg Cocaine BluesWas that a mass spectrometer from:Consolidated Electrodynamics Corporation300 North Sierra Madre BoulevardPasadena, California 91024 *http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Consolidated_Engineering_Corporation* That was the way the Name and Address appeared on all correspondence, etc. -- it was especially difficult to get those 98 characters on an 80-column punched card (in wide use in...
Yeah ... less than a month 'til the Swimsuit Issue
I've linked this before -- but, it's always worth reminding ourselves.The problem with the "camera you have with you" is that you always have it with you!
Good point about the passion. Woz is/was passionate in his own way. Though I met Jobs several times, I did not know him -- but he impressed me as being more messianic -- he would almost goad you into seeing things his way -- or ignore you completely.Mmm ... I hadn't considered motion. I think I'll ping Mark Spencer and Steve Martin and see what they think about how best to do it. I have Motion, FCPX, the CoreMelt SliceX and TrackX plugins -- also SilhouetteFX for...