or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Not scanning for copyright protection -- just the opposite.Read this:
Ha!In 1978, our Sunnyvale Computer Plus store was located in a shopping center at Fremont and Mary in Sunnyvale -- .7 mile from Apple's new headquarters on Bandley Drive in Cupertino (a block NE of Stevens Creek and Sunnyvale-Saratoga (later renamed to De Anza.)Our landlord Steve Vidovich had his office across Mary Ave. from the store.I wish I had access to it, but on Steve's wall was an old photograph with an areal view. In the center was Steve's father's (or...
Velcro is the answer ... What was the question?This might be worth consideringhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velcro"That's one small step for [a] man, one giant leap for mankind."-- Neil Armstrong
Actually they started out as prune yards
Here ya' go ...http://www.amazon.com/Audio-Technica-AT-LP120-USB-Direct-Drive-Professional-USB/dp/B002S1CJ2QPrior to this, I had a B&O Beogram 8000 (two of then actually) ....This appears every bit as good, if not better -- it weighs about 40 lbs Yes you can AirPlay (unfortunately not to my old AirPort Express attached to the B&O and its McIntosh speakers.You can record directly into QuickTime ... It comes with Audacity software -- with which, I am experimenting. They...
Hear, Hear! You can always regain principal ... Once compromised, you can never regain your principles ...
WOT! I'm having a ball! Learnin' Swift on the playgrounds ... Waitin' for AAPL > 100 .. Keepin' up with tech on AI and other forums ... While listenin' to great old records that I haven't heard in years ... I finally broke down and bought a USB turntable for the Mac! We have about 350-400 old records -- mostly 33's, but some 45's and even a few 78s. Never could justify rebuying these on iTunes -- just checked and it would cost about $10 each to buy these on the...
Ha! Tim should find out what brand they drink and send a case to Sammy, Google ...
"That's it, Clyde, better hit the road" "You ain't no frog you're a horny toad, farewell, goodbye, adios"
Did you submit problem reports to Apple through the Mass app?My grandkids paternal grandfather lives in Victoria! Every summer they spend 2 weeks there on vacation. I have been able to track their movements with Apple maps with increasing accuracy for the past 3 years. Last year they went through Vancouver instead of Port Angeles ... Their Mom and I figured out what they were doing with Find My iPhone and were able to send them Ferry schedules and track their progress ...