or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Scenario: Eddie Cue goes fandangoing off to negotiations with the record companies with Jimmy and the good Dr in tow .. Hey, guys here's what we're about ... [let me make you an offer you can't refuse]
Clap ... Clap ... Clap!
That's OK -- just don't take in a Movie ...
The best headphone is the one you have with you!
The're holding for a crowd -- milking it to get a little attention
WWDC preso: After TouchID login ... "Siri, I'm going cruising with Kevin, Juliana, and Jose to celebrate our graduation -- please setup an alt rock playlist" Siri: "I created 2 iBeats playlists and downloaded them to your iPhone -- so you can listen on CarPlay, AirPlay, or the iPhone" Thank you Siri" Siri: "I included a few of Juliana's favorites as her birthday is coming soon -- along with some of your personal audio from iCloud" "Wow, Well done ... wish I'd...
... can't innovate, my ass!
That's not a dog, it's a Minkey... in a rit of felous jage ...
Sorry to bore you with personal experiences that support the point I'm trying to make ... Also, that I choose to look for the best in people and give them the courtesy of listening to their claims, and giving them the chance to prove themselves.To my knowledge, Iovine never claimed he or Dre were personally tweaking every possible song recommendation -- but I do believe both have the chops to select and train experts to do this. (I watched Iovine mentor on American Idol...