or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

... It's illegal to drop people or objects over populated areas ...
Mmm ... A while back, I wrote an iPhone app that itemizes things to be moved for estimating moving costs -- including the size of the moving van ...Now, I suppose. I'll need to enhance the app to include disassembly/assembly, glue and number of drone loads/trips ...Do you plan on using a single drone and multiple trips -- or a flying force of drones that can carpet-bomb deliver the goods?
That saddens me… I would charge around $10,000 for a typical website.Having started with Perl and a few others, I really liked the language.In fact, with a little unofficial help from Macromedia employees, I ported ColdFusion from Linux to mac OS X -- first for development purposes only, then we beat them over the head so much that they supported it for production on the Mac.
I was trying to illustrate the simplicity of using ColdFusion to program a database.You you don't have to worry about connecting to the database opening and closing and disconnecting.With the cfquery tag you don't have to concern yourself with embedding the SQL statements in a quoted string.The cfoutput tag allows you to easily iterate over the SQL results of the cfquery for presentation.In my experience, fewer more concise statements make the program easier to write,...
Here ya' go:
It would be interesting if they decide to build it in Detroit.
FM was not SQL so it was quite foreign to me. I'm not sure whether FM is SQL now or not but personally, I wouldn't recommend any database that is not SQL compliant since that is the standard.Yeah ...It's been a few years, but FM kinda' isn't SQL ...   at the same time FM kinda' is SQL.AFAICT:you can execute SQL queries on FM dbs.FM can connect to all the major external dbs and execute SQL QueriesFM hides much of the complexity of the db structure by using high-level...
So. we'll have an iCloud solution available to all comers ... Robust-featured, User-friendly Pages Word Processor Numbers Spreadsheet / Graph generator Keynote Presentation maker FileMaker SQL DB Mmm ... What's missing from the above? I suspect that many would say that Numbers is the weakest link compared to MS Excel! Honestly, they are correct -- Excel has many pro features that Numbers lack. One of these features is the ability to program Excel spreadsheets...
I agree!