or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Should be able to do that -- I can do it with my mid 2011 iMac 27:System Preferences--->Network--->Thunderbolt Bridge
Thinking about it, this may be more appropriate:Candy Man Blues Lyrics"Candy Man Blues" was written by Davis, Rev. Gary.Well all you ladies gather 'roundThat good sweet candy man's in townIt's the candy manIt's the candy manHe likes a stick of candy just nine inch longHe sells as fast a hog can chew his cornIt's the candy manAll heard what sister Johnson saidShe always takes a candy stick to bedDon't stand close to the candy manHe'll leave a big candy stick in your handHe...
Not the 5S (no NFC) -- until the Apple Watch availability.
As to this time next year -- I suspect that all Apple iPhones offered will be Apple Pay enabled (regardless of size).I posted earlier that there are 20 million iPhone 6/6+ pre orders in China. It is worth noting that major credit cards are accepted in major cities, malls, hotels, etc. in China -- likely, the places frequented by tourists, business travelers and affluent Chinese citizens.I wonder what the impact of enabling Apple Pay in China will be ...
"Public beta members will find the new version available via the Updates tab in the Mac App Store. While the exact changes are not enumerated, it likely matches up with the third "golden master" version that registered developers received last Thursday. " A golden master a day, keeps the analysts at bay ...
http://www.patentlyapple.com/patently-apple/2014/10/chinas-iphone-6-pre-orders-rocket-to-20-million.html
I always wondered what would happen if you put a twenty into one of those $5 machines -- bust wasn't brave [dumb] enough to try!
Online (web) Pay is the elephant in the room ...Walmart, BB, Sears, Amazon and others will have no choice but to accept Pay for online sales ...And the buyer, customer, will gladly purge all their online shopping sites (including iTunes) of cc data.Another thing ... I use my Discover Card for most everything -- especially online purchases. My Discover cc has been compromised 3 times this year -- resulting in issuance of a new card. Sadly, I had a few recurring bills,...
I vaguely remember ... er, ah ... what were we discussing ...Oh, yeah ... they called me "Hangers" in my table shuffleboard days ...
I don't understand what you're trying to say -- Nothing in Apple Pay prevents using ny other payment method ...The advantagesm of Apple Pay will drive its acceptance.