or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Here's a recent example of Apple Watch convenience: My daughter was finishing up back-to-school purchases for my 3 teenage grand kids. She noticed a new NFC checkout terminal at Aeropostle, and asked the clerk if it accepted ApplePay. The clerk said he didn't know & he would have to check with the manager ... My daughter said: "don't bother -- it just rang up." (she had waved had Apple Watch at the terminal).
Convenience!  Freedom!It's hard to explain ... When you have an iPhone, you are tethered to the iPhone in your pocket ...When you have an Apple Watch, the watch is tethered to the iPhone in your pocket -- you are free!
I think it has something to do with the theory of large numbnuts ...
AFAIK, he is "well connected" ...Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones,Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones,Dem bones, dem bones, dem dry bones,Now shake dem skeleton bones!The toe bone's connected to the foot bone,The foot bone's connected to the ankle bone,The ankle bone's connected to the leg bone,Now shake dem skeleton bones!The leg bone's connected to the knee bone,The knee bone's connected to the thigh bone,The thigh bone's connected to the hip bone,Now shake dem...
OK, I'm downloading Xcode 7 beta 3 ... Now, Apple should do something to help show a path for Greece -- something between imposing grinding austerity and promoting a welfare state.
Where's the Xcode 7.0 Beta 3?????
1.8%   
Well, then -- he certainly wouldn't want to be considered swift
My initial foray into web development (1997) was with JavaScript -- the first time I had done any programming in years.JavaScript was simple, easy to learn -- though a little slow in those days. I was able to write a shopping cart with JavaScript.So yes, it is an excellent starting point, IMO.However, I think that Swift offers several advantages over JavaScript:fastsafestrongly typedconcise syntaxforced initialization of variableswriting time validation of code as...