or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

So, how do you currently develop cross-platform apps?
If it's anything like our court (little further East Bay than you) ...The trash and recyclables had just been picked up, and the containers were still on the street, blocking the curbs and gutters ...It was only the Street Sweeper making his weekly pass doing wheelies at top speed down the center of the street ...
Great video ... Thx!Nokia bought Navteq in 2007 for $8.1 Billion -- from what I understand, it has only lost money ...http://www.cnet.com/news/nokia-buys-navteq/#!Hmmm ...
Weird ...We owned a Computer store at Fremont and Mary in Sunnyvale, CA.It was less than a mile from Apple HQ (then at Stevens Creek and De Anza in Cupertino).When Apple 3D mapped the Cupertino area, I naturally checked to see what the store location looked like in 3D.It looked pretty good -- I was able to get quite a low angle and zoom on the front of the store -- though, I couldn't read any signs.I tried, just now, and it looks really sucky -- the building fronts are all...
AI Generated Duplicate
Or consumer VideoTape format:BetaMax - Better Video and Sound qualityVHS - Two-hour Capacity... Good enough wins
Yes!I posted the following (edited) at the end of a too-long, dying (dead ?) thread -- it adds some support to your prediction:
AI Generated Duplicate
Now, there's a posititve motivation for hospitals -- from the perspective of the patient /s
I meant to respond to this earlier, but was distracted ...I agree with your take on convenience ...My daughter Just bought a 2015 Jeep Cherokee & has a similar key fob. She prefers to manually lock/unlock the car -- 3 kids, active church, school, soccer mom ... Interesting -- she prefers to know (confirm) it is locked.Edit:Interesting read, including the linked triple A article:Apple to Offer a Little Roadside Assistance? Check This...