or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Interesting thought...Rosetta was/is an Apple implementation of QuickTransit technology licensed from Transitive Corporation.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosetta_(software)Transitive Corporation was acquired by IBM in 2009.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QuickTransitAFAIK, there never was a x86 to ARM implementation.It is worth noting that a Russian company claims to have an x86 to ARM binary...
The Ballad Of Ballmer "Don't Go Away" Cold and frosty morning - there's not a lot to say About the things caught in my mind. And as the day was dawning my plane flew away With all the things caught in my mind. And I wanna be there when you're coming down And I wanna be there when you hit the ground So don't go away, Say what you say Say that you'll stay Forever and a day In the time of my life 'cause I need more time, Yes, I need more time Just to make things...
Yeah... I was playing around writing a trilateration app for some iBeacons (I have beacons from Estimote, StickNFind and TI). Overnight, one of the cats had gotten up on the desk and knocked off one of the StickNFind * beacons -- it rolled behind and was leaning on the desk leg... Out of sight...I was swearing at the cat, crawling on the floor under the desk -- truing to find the beacon...Er, Ahh... face turning red... I couldn't find my beacon... Well, Duh!* StickNFind...
A trusted GC is the way to go!We looked into building our own -- and found some things that may be of use:We were particularly impressed with the thought that went/goes into Southwestern architecture -- Adobe architecture, in particular:thick walls (solid, straw or other insulation)small windows (large windows are fine with today's technology)high ceilingsstrategic placement of walls to absorb the sun/heat during the day and disperse it at nightstrategic placement of...
Oh, I think Apple is interested...The introduction of iBeacons, the acquisition of WiFiSlam, BLE in all new computers, AppleTV, iDevices, various electronic shopping patents over the years, Angela Ahrents...
Now you've found that no one thinks you really matter (matter)That's the way it's happened every time beforeAnd as sure as the sun comes up tomorrow ('morrow)Bannin'' time will end when you can post no more!
Err...Free OSXFree iWork, iLifeCross-platform (including cloud) iWork suiteFree upgrade to OSX Pro appsRevolutionary best-in-class Mac ProBest Smart PhonesBest TabletsiBeacon Technology64-bit A7 desktop-class APUTo name a few...
Umoove is really cool on my iPad 4. However, AI forum software is not very good on my iPad 4!
Umoove is really cool on my iPad 4.