or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Posted this on another thread:
Ha! Here's a drone image of Flint Center and the mystery building: http://************/2014/09/04/drones-eye-view-of-flint-center-highlights-the-mysterious-structure-apple-is-building-next-to-theater-venue/#more-339098 AI is still screwing with nineto5mac.com urls -- just substitute nineto5mac.com (with digits replacing nine and 5) for the asterisks ... Maybe for something like this: Benjamin Twine Let me tell you about my best friend Well he's got hair down...
Exactly!I like your implementation!I think it might take some additional 3D data capture around structures of interest ... I don't know the cost of the capture camera/devices -- but drones are less than $1,500. Might be a good crowd-sourcing candidate.If tech can put a spinning circle under a quarterback's feet then draw a wire that shows the arc of his pass to a receiver in near real-time ... Why not remove the forrest?It may take a combination of science and good...
I think there is value in peeling away structures as well as peeling away walls. For example, the Picasso sculpture in downtown Chicago is buried in an urban canyon of tall buildings. It would be useful to peel away the buildings so that you could get a low level 360° view of the sculpture. The same could be done with St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City or the Transamerica building in San Francisco. Additionally, you could peel away natural components such as...
I suspect we'll soon be touching our ear, with an empty hand -- while wearing a wristband ...
It's amazing how far we've come in so few years!
Yes it's the chocolate ... always has been ... always will be …
Tim needs to double down on iCloud ... Publicly ... Before 9/9 ...Gruber has a very good analysis of the trade offs ...
Then, in my teens, Gruen was a make of good quality watches ... A popular slogan of the time was: "According to my watch, it's 9:00 PM -- It's Gruen time!"
A bit of hubris Johnny ... I remember a story from my youth where the US was fixated on outdoing watches made in Switzerland ... As the story goes American technology produced a golden wire as fine as a human hair. Gloating, they sent it to the Swiss along with a message saying: "What do you think of this?" Before long, the package was returned with a note that said: "Look at this closely." Examination under a microscope showed that the Swiss had drilled a hole...