or Connect

Posts by Dick Applebaum

Yeah, some questions:What about cases – almost everyone uses a case for their iPhone or iPad?Does the charging surface have to be hard physical surface – or can it be a soft surface like a heating pad?
Notice the wireless interface to the power receptacle… For both the charging device and the iPhone?
Notice the camera?
No, this is really big!Effectively, the director is on site at 15 remote locations simultaneously -- and in the studio at the same time.There are no time delays.There are instantaneous re-shoots when needed.There are no dailies.Source media is instantaneously available in the studio.The Rough Cut and Final Cut Edits are combined into a single, on-going, almost real-time process."That's a cut", "that's an edit", "that's a print", "that's a distribution", "that's a showing"...
false AI bug
false. AI Bug
Tim: "Oh, yeah... One more thing..."
Here's an update on LA Unified:http://articles.latimes.com/2014/jan/14/local/la-me-lausd-20140115
Timeless! In a way, this process redefines the meaning of "time" – as did the DVR!
FWIW, I have been trying to figure out how to track a user with iBeacons since WWDC...It is beyond my pay grade...