or Connect

Posts by Alfiejr

that's right. you misunderstood my comment. the point is, SS is getting drubbed from both sides at once.
yes in most of Asia it is Xiaomi et al that are eating SS's lunch. but in the USA and Japan it's Apple.
that's not the scenario i worry about. i'm not a crook or wikileaker. it's identity theft by real crooks i worry about.
Business Insider for once has the story right:   http://www.businessinsider.com/samsung-v-apple-smartphone-sales-and-profits-2014-10   the larger new iPhone 6's are indeed crushing SS high-end sales. even SS admits it. this holiday quarter will be a massacre.   have to note this also blows away the many Tim Cook bashers here and elsewhere. not offering larger screen iPhone models from near the beginning was unquestsionably a Steve Jobs mistake - a big one. SS filled...
Walmart et al. are dead meat.   justice.
no, i meant do you have multiple ID's you post under? of course Corrections/ Prince Mclean = DED. that's been utterly obvious for years.
well, i know who Corrections really is. who are you?
Walmart's CurrentC is already dead man walking, and deep down inside they know it.   it's plainly inferior - cumbersome to use, more trouble to set up, and inherently less secure. and that's assuming you don't care about your privacy at all. the one chance they have to keep it alive is to give the 3% they save on bank credit card fees back to consumers when they use it. but of course that was not their original plan. the plan was to keep that 3% for themselves. too...
These Current C retailers are all getting killed by their competition, except for Walmart, and probably won't even be in business in 5 years. Blocking Apple Pay is the desperation of the doomed.   But of course Apple has made its deal with the devil we know - the banks. For its small piece of the action Apple is making sure their control of the   credit card business remains intact. that is hardly noble, altho there is at least decent competition among them and more...
wow, what a great food fight in these Comments - maybe best ever.