or Connect

Posts by gwmac

I did some digging and read about the types of exploits and discovered these were indeed Windows specific hacks as I suspected. I even wrote an article about it. I wonder how many companies might consider buying Macs after this hack?   Would Sony Have Been hacked if They Used Macs?  
I can't stand Seth Rogan and never have so I didn't have any interest in the movie before the hack. But the idea that some sociopathic dictator can actually impact free speech here is not a precedent we want to allow.    By the way, I wonder if this hack that they used to get into Sony was Windows based? I wonder if Sony had been using Macs instead if this hack would have worked to this degree. Thoughts....
Disappointed that Apple didn't agree to stream this as well. 
Don't forget perfect  vision to be able to read the small fonts inside apps where you can't increase font size without that horribly annoying zoom function. It is so much easier to read type within apps now on  my 6+. 
Maybe not all but a large percentage bought the 4" iPhone IN SPITE of the small display. I sure as hell did.  There is still room for a 4" next year but even if it had all the same specs there is no way in hell that sales would come close to a larger display. The market has spoken. 
I hated the small screen size of my 4S and 5s and longed for a larger iPhone. I still have my 4S which I use as a universal remote. Now that I have my 6+ I couldn't be happier. But having used a phone where I was extremely unhappy with the screen size I can sympathize with people that want a 4" to remain in the lineup because they are in the same boat I was in while praying for a large screen that would be easier on my eyes.    I think Apple is big enough to offer a S,...
I think I will wait a few more weeks and maybe even until .1 or .2 Everything is working well for me and nothing I can't live without. I also need to do some massive cleaning and moving things around before I update. I want to do a clean install and move things over manually and carefully to get rid of some cruft that has undoubtedly collected in my system folders.
I was curious how many I had so went to settings and I have 523. Apple needs to figure out a good system for finding apps when you don't know the name. For apps that are rarely used sometimes they are hard to find. In OS X with all the sorting options in Finder with various option to tag apps might be a good idea. Spotlight is great when you know the name but if you don't know the name it can take longer than needed unless there is some secret I am missing. 
I understand why Apple is pricing the plus $100 more and it makes perfect sense. But even with a higher price they seem to be selling very well.   I realize this is just a wild guess with no way to ever prove it, but I bet if they were priced the same the plus would  outsell the 4.7" by a good bit. 
I wouldn't mind seeing Apple produce some of their key components like Sapphire for example. I hope they just but them out, take 51% ownership and hire some competent managers to run it.