or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Wow the backsliding began a lot sooner than I thought. How many times have you said it was unusable, and that it would not sell, and that no one wanted a larger iPhone, or so many other complaints. So now you are suddenly for it? 
Exactly. From your link above: This is still a market segment led by Samsung, but the trend is unmistakably toward larger-screen handsets at the high end of the market. It held a 44% share of devices with displays of 5" and above, and 53% if the view is narrowed to look at 5.5"-plus displays,’ said Canalys Analyst Jessica Kwee. ‘But many other vendors, such as Lenovo, Huawei, LG and Sony, have also achieved significant volumes in this space with products at the top end of...
 So now I am part of the Samsung PR assault plan? I use an iPhone 5s. Apparently pointing out a real world example of a person that plans to switch to an iPhone as soon as a larger one is released somehow angered you. My doctor is not fictional. The 4" iPhone might have been the best selling smart phone of all time but that was because of iOS and the quality of the hardware not because people thought 4" was just the right size. I bought my 5s in spite of the 4" screen not...
Are you purposefully trying to be obtuse? I already stated there are computers for that sort of thing along with hard paper records as well as a back up. Most doctor visits do not need X-Rays in any case unless you are an oncologist. Nothing is 100% safe but very few people would bother to break into a doctor's office to steal their computers or records, They would break in for drugs or things they can hock. He uses what he uses because it works for him. He has both a PhD....
Wow can you read. As I explained before my doctor doesn't keep any records on his Android phone. I also wouldn't want him to keep records on an iPhone or iPad either which are not completely secure and can be stolen. All patient data is kept on computers in his office which I like to think are somewhat more secure or hard copy. He uses medical reference apps to check drug dosages, contraindications, etc.. No doctor can be expected to have all the millions of things a...
And you know why Apple is about to make a bigger phone? Because people want it. The 4" is dead. Get over it. Apple will release a larger iPhone this year and the 4" will be relegated to c class status. How pathetic that you have to resort to attacking a doctor you know nothing about because he doesn't want a teensy weeny 4" phone to look at all day long and I don't blame him. Guess what, over 50% of people over the age of 20 are visually impaired to some degree and that...
http://chitika.com/insights/methodology I don't see how Chitka could register a hit from an app with that methodology. They seem to function a lot like Google analytics with some code on the website.Maybe it would and maybe it wouldn't. That is purely a wild guess. But I am pretty confident that people regardless of platform are using their smart phone apps a lot more than to surf the web now with a browser. With millions of apps for both platforms why wouldn't they....
Give me a break. I don't choose my doctor over the phone he uses. And who said anything about storing any personal info on his phone? It is a handy reference for checking meds and other things. Medscape, Epocrates, Medline, iPharmcy, etc..are all available on Android and are reference tools for him. In addition to being my doctor he is also a friend and I have discussed this with him. He said he chose Android because it gets the job done and he can't stand using am iPhone...
Yeah, that would really do a lot of good in communist Chinese courts against a Chinese company with many former communist party leaders now working as executives in the company. China and the other Asian countries are  big enough that this company doesn't need to try and sell in the U.S. or Europe where Apple might be able to file a suit. As long as they sell in China, Vietnam, Thailand, and several other countries over there there is not a whole lot Apple can do about it. 
How exactly is surfing the web on your phone being more productive? Don't get me wrong I think Apple hardware and iOS are superior to to Android choices with the exception of the display size which will be rectified in a  few months, but I think it is silly to assign any sort of superiority over mostly time wasting web browsing on your phone. My doctor uses an Android phone and mostly uses medical apps not web surfing and I think that is a far more productive use of his...