or Connect

Posts by gwmac

There are many frivolous lawsuits without any merit but this is not one of them. Read what this guy went through. http://adampash.com/imessage-purgatory/
 Who are you even arguing with? I don't think anyone said otherwise. Apple or any other company could have easily made a 5 or 6 inch phone before LTE as well if they wished. Any more historical facts you want to point out for us Captain Obvious? 
 How does that disprove anything. You can always find exceptions and outliers to a rule but generally speaking companies went larger to accommodate the large and power hungry LTE chips. They needed the extra space for the radio and a larger battery. Of course they could have made larger phones before that if they wanted to and no one said otherwise. 
They wouldn't even need to do that. It is true that one huge impetus for large displays was the 1st gen of LTE radios that were big and power hungry. But the current and future generations are a lot smaller and more power efficient. Samsung and others accidentally stumbled on to the fact that consumers liked larger displays because they had to make them that big to accommodate LTE radios. Apple waited until the iPhone 5 to release an LTE phone. There are already plenty of...
 Wow the backsliding began a lot sooner than I thought. How many times have you said it was unusable, and that it would not sell, and that no one wanted a larger iPhone, or so many other complaints. So now you are suddenly for it? 
Exactly. From your link above: This is still a market segment led by Samsung, but the trend is unmistakably toward larger-screen handsets at the high end of the market. It held a 44% share of devices with displays of 5" and above, and 53% if the view is narrowed to look at 5.5"-plus displays,’ said Canalys Analyst Jessica Kwee. ‘But many other vendors, such as Lenovo, Huawei, LG and Sony, have also achieved significant volumes in this space with products at the top end of...
 So now I am part of the Samsung PR assault plan? I use an iPhone 5s. Apparently pointing out a real world example of a person that plans to switch to an iPhone as soon as a larger one is released somehow angered you. My doctor is not fictional. The 4" iPhone might have been the best selling smart phone of all time but that was because of iOS and the quality of the hardware not because people thought 4" was just the right size. I bought my 5s in spite of the 4" screen not...
Are you purposefully trying to be obtuse? I already stated there are computers for that sort of thing along with hard paper records as well as a back up. Most doctor visits do not need X-Rays in any case unless you are an oncologist. Nothing is 100% safe but very few people would bother to break into a doctor's office to steal their computers or records, They would break in for drugs or things they can hock. He uses what he uses because it works for him. He has both a PhD....
Wow can you read. As I explained before my doctor doesn't keep any records on his Android phone. I also wouldn't want him to keep records on an iPhone or iPad either which are not completely secure and can be stolen. All patient data is kept on computers in his office which I like to think are somewhat more secure or hard copy. He uses medical reference apps to check drug dosages, contraindications, etc.. No doctor can be expected to have all the millions of things a...
And you know why Apple is about to make a bigger phone? Because people want it. The 4" is dead. Get over it. Apple will release a larger iPhone this year and the 4" will be relegated to c class status. How pathetic that you have to resort to attacking a doctor you know nothing about because he doesn't want a teensy weeny 4" phone to look at all day long and I don't blame him. Guess what, over 50% of people over the age of 20 are visually impaired to some degree and that...