or Connect

Posts by gwmac

If Apple goes to 32/64/128 then a 16GB version of the 6c would be the free model with a 2 year contract. If they stick with 16/32/64 and add a 128 premium edition then perhaps an 8GB model would be the free version. No reason for Apple to continue trotting out models released 2 years ago once they decided to make the 5c. They can simply recycle the flagship models older tech from the previous year in a current year cheaper "C" model. I am done with this discussion. Only...
LOL, how did you know? Notifications from these apps are the only other issue. You have to remember to turn them off and on again. Nice straw man. You surmised that team based games comprised less than .01% of iOS users. I asked you to go to the app store top 50 apps and you will see over a dozen team based games on that chart. That is not me pulling a number out of thin air like you that is raw data from Apple directly. Of course these games have chat included but...
So do I. I never once said the 5c would be continued "as is". It will be reincarnated as the 6c along with Touch ID, the faster CPU that the 5s provides and also as a 4" device for the luddite ne'er-do-well's who insist on remaining stuck in the past and demand a 4" screen. The rest of us will cruise along happily with our 4.7" iPhone 6 and wait for those holdouts to realize what a huge mistake they made by sticking with that 4" nonsense. Apple will likely want all new iOS...
Wow are you out of touch with iOS users. Take a look at the top charts on the app store. The #1 freemium is clash of clans which is a team based game that requires a chat app like Palringo. Well not requires but it sure makes things much easier.  It might not be the majority of users but I can damn sure guarantee you the percentage of people playing games or even other apps that would benefit from a chat type app is a hell of a lot higher than .01%. 
How will that hide apps like grindr, tindr, adult friend finder, POF, kik, and so many others. You need to physically be able to hide the apps themselves from snooping eyes. 
Except that you are completely wrong. http://www.extremetech.com/gaming/168630-xbox-one-graphics-output-in-900p-worse-than-ps4s-1080p Update, 3:47PM ET, 10/30/13: A new tidbit of information was tweeted by Mark Rubin, a developer of Infinity Ward, that stated an upcoming Call of Duty expansion, Extinction, will run natively run on the PS4 at 1080p, but will be upscaled to 1080p from 720p on the Xbox One. Rubin noted that both games run at 60fps, which sounds like the Xbox...
Exactly. Consoles don't require any maintenance beyond some updates once in a while. As long as your controllers are charged anytime you want to play a game or even watch a netflix video it is extremely easy to do so. Consoles are a simple, no hassle type of way to play games easily on your TV and home theater and a computer is a bag of hurt to try and come close to the same level of ease. 
How about playing team based games that rely on an external chat program for very fast coordination and orders. Team based games like Modern War, Kingdom Age, Clash of Clans, and many more are among the most popular apps and earn the most money of all apps for Apple. Most teams rely on apps like Palringo, Line, Kakao Talk, or Line to give battle orders or to communicate strategy. It is extremely irritating to close game and chat app back and forth 100 times or more during...
Not so much naming debate as he doesn't seem able to fathom the 5s will transform into the 6c or whatever Apple decides to call the 5c replacement. I don't care what they call the next 5c, I think 6c is the most likely name. Certainly far more plausible than a 5sc but at least I will be the first to admit it is only a guess. He acts like he has a crystal ball. 
The 5c is the iPhone 5 in plastic. Why are you even talking about the 4s? I don;t know how much clearer I can explain this to you. Do you dispute that the 5c is not the old iPhone 5 in plastic? Same CPU, same display, same pretty much everything besides the case. The iPhone 5 was the flagship the year before the 5c's release. The 5s is the flagship phone this year. How can you not understand that this years flagship phone will not become next years c phone. Are you really...