or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Well if an insane person knows more about Apple than you and nearly all my predictions were correct down to even the name (way before any leaked rumors or picts  as well) and all your predictions were completely and utterly wrong, that doesn't speak too highly of you does it. The self-proclaimed resident Apple guru and genius on AI fell completely flat on his face. Oh the humanity.... It is also impolite to eat and type. How does that crow pie taste? I am sure you have...
I even guessed the name back in February as the iPhone plus. And again TS was livid because I knew nothing according to him and Apple would never call it plus.    Oh happy day. 
I seem to recall that Tallest Skill called me insane for my predictions back in February. I believe the bet required the loser to not post for one month on AI. I even predicted the 1920 x 1080 part. Take a big bite, you earned it.
You would think Microsoft would have a much better shot at getting switchers from Android not Apple. The only reason I can think you don't see those commercials are companies like HTC that make a Windows phone also make an Android phone. But I still think they would get more customers targeting Android.    If those commercials are true, Cortana does sound a lot more natural than Siri. I won't for a second consider switching over that but I do hope Siri can start sounding...
U2 are so 1980's and 90's. I would much rather see someone more relevant from this decade. 
Samsung at least offered two models. If people prefer the wrap-around edge they have an option and if they don't also an option.    Here are the specs.
I am open to any idea that is safe, secure, and makes it easier for all of us to access sites, apps, email, etc..without having to use long and burdensome passwords. I think temp passwords by text would be the easiest but I don't know much about Bitcoin. 
That is one ugly watch. I would like a modern smart watch type device for lack of a better term but I also don't want to wear plastic or leather bands. The design of a watch is even more important than a phone since it is so visible on your wrist. You can hide an ugly phone in a case or your pocket if you wanted but on your wrist it will make a far bigger fashion statement. I want something I won't be embarrassed to wear. My Breitling that I bought nearly 25 years ago is...
I am waiting for the day when passwords are a distant memory. To be safe and secure you have to use long and difficult to remember ones. You also should never use the same ones on different sites and change often. I would much prefer a temp password sent by text that only last 15 minutes before it expires then only need to remember the email address or username. 
I have all the major cards, Amex, Visa, MC, and Discover. Recently I have pretty much switched all my purchases to Discover for the simple reason they offer more cash back along with additional promotions. September is the last month of a 6 month promotion where I will get $500 additional cash back in addition to the normal ones. I will assume if Apple releases NFC they will likely include Discover as well.