or Connect

Posts by gwmac

If most Americans would just do 2 very simple things it would save them a ton on energy bills and also help the environment. One is simply air dry your clothes instead of using a dryer. Not only is it better on your wallet and the environment, it is also far better on your clothes. I have clothing decades old that still practically look brand new because they have never been inside a dryer. Every once in a while I will put them in dryer for just a few minutes to remove...
Very true about the ability to carry it inside. But personally I would go with a gas scooter or an electric scooter if I was looking for a bicycle alternative. You can get a 49cc for around $300 that will give you about 20 miles or more on one tank. But like you pointed out you would need a safe place to secure it while you are inside work or shopping. But it is great to have so many cool options now for any taste or budget. 
That would scare me to death having to rely on a remote for steering and stopping. I would think something like this with the same electric battery would not only be safer but would sell far more. No remote just steer, brake, and accelerate from handlebars.    Edit: I understand why they don't. There is already a very large electric scooter market that is saturated. I used to have one many years ago myself and got a bit nostalgic. I might buy a new one just for fun. They...
 I don't see Apple ever moving the home button but I don't think they are necessarily tied to a circular design at the current size. They could possibly shave a few millimeters by giving it or more oblong shape. Aside from just being ugly, those really large bezel areas in the mockup will make the iPhone a lot taller than any other 4.7" phone and taller even than the 5.2" LG G2. Perhaps that is intentional since that might allow more interior space for components. The top...
 I agree and have no idea why some people think Apple would not reduce the top bezel based on symmetry alone. When you look at the pictures I posted just above it is really hard to think the iPhone just doesn't look as nice as those other phones from the front.  That bezel area at the top could easily be made much slimmer by moving things around. Apple can't really do much about the bottom bezel due to the home button, but silly to think they could not shrink the top due...
These pictures give a good comparison of the size.      
Is there any information about the measurements of the bezel on these 2 mockups? It is hard to gauge from just the photo but I am curious what the measurement is from the edge of the screen to the bottom and also on top. How many cm is the 5s for comparison? Is the bezel area for the iPhone 5 the same as the 4s since that might give a hint.   If it remains the same distance as the 5s then the bezel will actually appear smaller with much larger displays than a 4" screen....
Do you like fish sticks Kanye?   Kanye: Yes, they are delicious.   Then you are a gay fish.   Kanye: Screw you. I am not a gay fish I am a genius
Am I the only one that cares a lot more about what's going inside the new iPhone than what it looks like on the outside? Where are the rumors about the specs on the new A8, the new camera, the type of display and resolution of the display,  possible improvements to the TouchID sensor, information about the potential battery size and battery life. All of these things are what matter when you use an iPhone. People might unbox an iPhone and briefly admire the exterior then...
Liquidmetal