or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Again, no one is making claims besides you. All of the rest of us are making speculations or predictions. If you think Apple will sell 2 iPhones one named 5sc and the other 5c in the same year, you really do not get Apple. Is your prediction possible? I suppose it is just like any number of other far out of left field ideas are possible since Apple is unpredictable. The fact that you treat people with such hostility simply because they postulate a different PREDICTION than...
I make no claims only predictions just like you. What was the name you predicted for the iPhone 5 again and actually got angry at people for suggesting it might be called an iPhone 5? I also seem to recall you getting angry and shouting at people when rumors surfaced about some new smaller iPad that would be called the iPad mini. Like I said before your track record sucks. And my point about obsessing over a product you have no intention of buying is just pathetic. No one...
Whatever Apple decides to call any iPhones released in 2014 it will be the 7th generation of devices you will not own one. Or will this be the magical year you finally retire than iPhone 1st gen and actually put your money where your mouth is?  It amazes me that anyone obsesses so much over a product they have no intention of buying. I don't care if they call it iPhone 6, iPhone Pro, or iPhone 2014 or anything else but as long as it includes a 4.7" screen I will call one...
You really are hopeless and have no clue about Apple at all. We will see who was right. Make sure and bookmark this thread and see you back here in a few months. 
Here are your 3 models.  iPhone 4.7" 6 AiriPhone 4" 6iPhone 4" 6c
You don't exactly have a good track record with Apple predictions when it comes to iPhone or iPads need I remind you. The 5 became the 5c. For all intents and purposes the 5c is the 5 in a new case. Why wouldn't Apple repeat that with the 5s and with 64 bit and touch ID the C line will likely sell far better. In fact it might be the only option for a 4" iPhone available.  5sc really rolls off the tongue.  
5SC really? I find that extremely unlikely. I would put money that the 5c replacement will be called the 6c. 2015 will be the year where things will get interesting with names. I think Apple may decide to retire the S line for good and simply call them by name as iPhone, iPhone color, iPhone Air, iPhone Pro, or something completely different. For reference they can simply use the year it was released. All these numbers and letters start to get too confusing once you have...
I think it is very likely the current innards of the 5s will be put in a new plastic case and called a 6c. I think Apple will likely try and move away from selling models with different numbers which causes confusion. It is likely all phones this year will be called iPhone 6 with a few perhaps having a C or another moniker like Pro, or Air, or something else entirely after it. In 2015 Apple may decide to continue the S tradition or completely do away with numbers just like...
I was thinking the same thing. I am guessing it is a cost issue at the moment. But that will be a great feature for the iPhone 7 hopefully. 
I for one hope the power/sleep button moves from the top to the right side. I actually preferred the headphone port on the top like my old 4S also. Having the headphone port on bottom makes it more awkward for many use scenarios especially in my car with auxiliary. I wish that would go back to the top then move the power button to the right which currently is unused space. While they are at it the volume buttons are pretty hard to access in a case. I wouldn't mind slightly...