or Connect

Posts by gwmac

How can you even tell it is an iPhone from that photo and if so what model?  I have my old 4s I pulled out of a drawer (which reminds me I need to hurry up and sell it) and the volume controls are small and round. The phone appears to be in some sort of case. There is also some sort of app for older iPhones that TS has talked about using many times here that also emulates the look of iOS 7. http://www.whited00r.com/index?lang=en TS said that he used whitedoor to keep his...
I thought dark blurry photos were reserved for iPhone 6 and not antiques. And just saying the word "in before too dark to tell what model" doesn't negate the fact that it is too dark to tell. Shall I provide a link showing you how to take a proper photo?    No service.     Not sure that pict had quite the effect you had hoped for. The only person made to look foolish today might be a lot closer than you think. 
Exactly right. I honestly don't care a great deal about what an iPhone is called. I care about what it can do. It really is not all that important and I have been suggesting they drop the numbers for years. If they have different models give them an additional identifier like pro, air, etc.. and then simply refer to the year they were introduced to distinguish them. That would be far easier and also give Apple a cachet of not even needing a model name with numbers. It is...
He claims to own a 1st gen iPhone that he apparently won in from a local radio station in a contest. That apparently is the only iPhone he has ever owned. 
Sweet so on June 9th Apple shares will likely be trading around the $78 to $95 range I would guess. That will make it far more affordable to more people that simply couldn't afford a $500+ per share price. 
Don't be surprised if it is not up by $60 to $80 by Friday. When will this 7-1 take place? I suddenly own a lot more shares in Apple and couldn't be happier about it. 
If Cook talks about new product categories on CC, add another $20 plus another $10 short-covering; so by Friday close $80 upside potential.    
Just looked at after hours, up $40. Watch the idiot analysts try and squirm out now and say that is not what they said or meant
Go Apple!!!
 If what you are saying is true then why isn't the iPhone 5 available now? Where is it? The 5 was discontinued, put in a plastic case and renamed 5c. The 5s will be put in a plastic case very likely and sold as the 6c. There will be no sc, le, xe, or any other ridiculous named  iPhone. People very clearly remember you saying Apple would never in a million years name it the iPhone 5. People also remember you telling us there would be no larger iPhone than the 4". You were...