or Connect

Posts by gwmac

My point is that he was arguing with me even though I basically agreed with him. The person he should have been arguing with was the original comment by TallestSkil . None of his advice was in the least bit even relevant to me since I am diversified he simply made some very erroneous assumptions instead of asking me, "Hey, do you own other stocks or investments besides Apple". 
No one knows what Apple is thinking except for Apple. All we can do is speculate. The long rumored xMac that would have offered something between the Mac Pro and iMac more affordable is likely an area Apple didn't want to risk cannibalizing sales. But in this case an iPhone is a more expensive product than an iPad so less of an issue. 
Can you read? Who and what are you even arguing. I wasn't blaming analysts or manipulators. You should be arguing with Tallest Skil not me since he was the one that said that. And again I never said Apple was my only stock and you would be the last person I would ever ask for any financial or indeed any advice on anything since you seem to have a rage problem and also lack basic reading comprehension skills. I own stocks in over 50 companies and have many other investments...
I think one reason Apple might have been hesitant to release a larger display is the fear that it will lower sales for the iPad. With a larger iPhone there might be less need for an iPad. I can only speak for myself  but if I had a 5" iPhone I would be far less likely to upgrade my iPad 4th gen or at least upgrade quite as frequently. I bought the iPad simply because the iPhone gets very frustrating to use since it is so small. There is quite a shock when you switch to an...
Exactly where did I say that was the only stock I owned? or my one and only retirement plan? I will be sure to PM you if I want your advice. I bought my stocks in AAPL when they were around $10 bucks a share and then my 500 shares doubled with a split so it was not a huge amount of cash since you are so interested. 
Nope but they are the ones who suffer the most by far. Wall street always manages to make money which is why your salivating at a price drop was idiotic because it would hurt ordinary middle class people far more than wall street analysts. 
I own over 1,000 shares in Apple that I bought myself that I am hoping will help me in retirement and I am sure there are a lot more like me who buy AAPL directly so you are full of it. I don't even know what point you are trying to make or defend since you didn't even explain what you are trying to say and yours was pretty fact-free yourself. Is your opinion in support of the one I was replying to. I was simply saying a drastic drop in AAPL would hurt a lot of ordinary...
Yeah the mock up iPhone looks ginormous next to the Samsung on the left with the same sized display. A bigger iPhone would definitely need to shave off something from the forehead and possibly even the chin though the home button is the problem there. Unless they go oval no easy way to reduce chin bezel area much.
I would love to see a larger iPhone that uses a 16:10 instead of 16:9. I find myself needing more width of the display in landscape than height. And  since a larger display will likely get a lot more landscape use that extra bit would mean a lot less scrolling. Yeah I get that for videos 16:9 makes more sense but I wonder what percentage of use is dedicated to watching videos vs. using normal apps in landscape.    This also applies to computer monitors. I used to have a...
I am sure there are better ones than mine but I am extremely happy with them especially for the price. And I remembered the price incorrectly they were only around $20 which is great since at that price almost disposable but I was surprised just how good they sound. They are the Soundbot SB240 Good review herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEgMYfEDF3E