or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Wrong. There are iPhones on Verizon through Straight Talk and Net 10. It also depends on your zip code. Once you know what home network you want, here's how to determine which phones work on that network.NET10 and Straight Talk iPhones and BlackBerrys use the Verizon network.The Huawei W1 Windows Phone uses the AT&T network.NET10 and Straight Talk Android phones use Sprint, AT&T or Verizon depending on model: AT&T: Huawei Inspira, Huawei W1, LG L35G Optimus Logic, LG...
 I pay $60 a month but that includes unlimited internet and also landline phone service. The internet part alone is about $45. I don't know anyone that pays $99 a month for just internet. You wrongly assumed I was on the most expensive plan. I get close to 50MB speeds but have a much cheaper package. No reason to pay more when I already get great speeds for $45.   Usually we bundle it with telephone and also cable TV as a package which also adds to savings and Cox charges...
 I don't know where you found that but it doesn't seem very accurate. I am currently downloading some big files but even with that heavy download going here is my speed. I usually get about 48/15 if I am not downloading files. 
 I don't know about other carriers but Sprint allowed me to unlock my iPhone very easily. It was a long time ago so I can't remember the exact details but they asked for some info then I connected my iPhone to iTunes and got a message it was unlocked. 
 I increased the text size and also applied the Bold setting. Weird that my phone had to reboot for bold to take effect. That does help a little but I still can't help but miss the old green and blue bubbles with black text. Grey/Black and Green/white with a white background is really just ugly and also harder to read. I suppose I will get used to it since I don't have much of a choice until a jailbreak is released and I can change it. I don't see this color scheme for...
I like iOS 7 so far. I suppose my biggest complaints are with text messages just being harder to read. Not sure what they were thinking with green bubbles and white text. The old color scheme for messages was much easier to read. The phone dialer also just seems a little harder on the eyes. Far too much white and not enough contrast. I tend to prefer darker themes so the previous colors were preferable to me but I do like the new features and the design elements. I just...
I am really curious why they didn't go with the Qualcomm RF360 which would allow far fewer SKU's. Was the RF360 delayed or simply not ready to be produced in such large quantities? For anyone not familiar with it here you go. It basically is a rosetta stone for all bands and frequencies in one radio chip so Apple could make one model to run on any carrier instead of multiple ones like they do...
 You could have stopped there since you nailed it. He thinks he is the voice of Apple in all things. Anyone's opinion that differs from his on any  issue is therefore an anti-Apple troll since he is the Oracle of Cupertino. (At least in his own mind) Don't bother trying to have an actual debate or discussion since all you will get are snarky one line comments. 
 I don't see that happening anytime soon. The only way Apple will hurt Samsung is if they make a larger iPhone around 5". Once you are used to a larger display smartphone is is extremely difficult if not almost unfathomable to consider using a 4" screen again. But once Apple make a larger display Samsung would then have no where to hide and I predict their sales would drastically decrease. 
The only experience I have ever had with Blackberry are the ones that grow wild in my yard and the kind I put on my toast. Ironic since it seems this Blackberry is also toast.