or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Surface 2, Surface Pro, Windows 8 Mobile, Windows RT.....it really doesn't matter. They are all DOA and niche products. Having said that they really aren't half bad but about 3 years too late to make a difference now and missed the target audience.Too small of an app ecosystem and also too expensive (at least for the Pro). They fail at tablets and also fail as laptops.  No one cares anymore and Android and iOS won. No room for a 3rd also ran. Microsoft should just start...
Well count me in as one waiting for a gold iPhone 5s 64GB. I wanted a larger display but I can live with 4" one more year and all the other goodies on the update as well as the Apple quality, ecosystem, etc.. kept me loyal.   I was up at 3AM and needed to order from Sprint.com and not Apple since I have a special grandfathered plan that means I can't buy from Apple or any other 3rd party retailer and keep my plan since it is not in their system. I was finally was able to...
 Really? I never would have guessed. My point is they could very easily make an option in settings to remove that restriction or adjust it to whatever level we like. Some with low data plans might even appreciate a 10MB cap for example. Why not allow the users who know their plans best to be able to adjust it instead of this one size fits all approach. 
I wish they would not have a cap at all. I have unlimited data and access to LTE so the cap is nothing but a burden to me. 
For those of us selling our iPhones to buy a new one I wonder if it isn't better to leave iOS 6 on there. The reason being is the buyer will have a choice to upgrade to iOS 7 if they wish but downgrading is not an option. Some may actually prefer iOS 6 for whatever reason. 
 Exact that you are completely and utterly wrong. Although they resemble each other to a certain degree they are all very different. T-Mobile deserves credit for being the first however and kudos to them for changing things up a bit. But the prices and policies couldn't be different like you are asserting.   
 Sprint has given me anywhere from a $50 to as much as $100 credit for renewing my contract. I called last week and they applied a $50 credit which helps a bit. 
 This should explain what is going on there. This is the very last page but go back a few.http://s4gru.com/index.php?/topic/3468-network-visionlte-minnesota-market/page-55
 Ha ha. Anyone with bad service absolutely should switch and I never said otherwise. I switched from AT&T for the exact same reason their coverage at my house sucked. Just out of curiosity has Sprint rolled out LTE to your city yet? Here in Georgia we were among the very first markets to get LTE and it was like night and day from the old 3G CDMA speeds. You can check here also for better info than even the official Sprint coverage map on proposed LTE schedules because it...
 Nonsense. With ALL carriers your mileage will vary and it can even vary within a few miles of your house. You can't judge an entire network based off your personal experience. Now I will agree that 3G can be like dial up and that can apply to Verizon as well since they also use CDMA. It also sounds like you didn't have LTE in your city or possibly your phone. But if you live in a city serviced by LTE then it is very fast. You also have to understand that this year they...