or Connect

Posts by gwmac

I think they made a mistake by not offering black as an option. The colors to me seem a bit gaudy. I think darker shades would have had a larger appeal. But at the end of the day why not pay $100 more for a faster phone with far more features as well as being in a metal case. I think there had to be around $150 difference for people to choose a 5c. Of course Apple hopes customers will go for a 5s, but how many that are very price conscious didn't go with a Nexus 5 or...
Apple reported first-quarter earnings of $13.1 billion, or $14.50 a share,on $57.6 billion in revenue. During the year-ago period, Apple earned $13.1 billion, or $13.81 a share, on sales of $54.5 billion. Analysts were looking for earnings of $14.09 a share on revenue of $57.47 billion. Apple also said it sold 51 million iPhones in the quarter, up from 47.8 million a year ago. However, many analysts were forecasting iPhone sales of as much as 55 million to 56 million units...
The biggest note of interest to me is Apple is trading $43 down in after hours trades at around $506 a share.
 The only truth you are ever interested in is the one that aligns with your preconceived notions. Any opinion that deviates from your preconceptions is by definition invalid to you. Crowley already deftly tore your previous arguments to pieces. Stop telling him and anyone else to shut up. He contributes far more to this site than you ever have. Slow day on your alternative history forum? 
 Have you ever even travelled outside the U.S? or even outside the Midwest? You trying to argue that the Queen has anything more than ceremonial powers with some lame dictionary terms was embarrassing. 
 You backed yourself in a corner and got called out and now you are doing your best to wiggle out. There has been spying on U.S. citizens both during wartime and during peacetime since the country was founded and indeed in all countries and time periods throughout history using the technology of the time. We are all entitled to our own opinions but not our own facts. 
A year or more ago the cheap low end Android smartphones truly were incapable of doing much of anything. Phones like the original LG Optimus from 4 years ago for example only had a 3.2" display, very limited storage, and a very slow CPU. If you paid less that $400 for a phone you were assured of having a very inferior and frustrating experience. But that really is no longer the case. At $349 for 16GB and only $399 for 32GB the Nexus 5 is an extremely capable phone and...
Tis site seems to have a lot more info and details about the S5. Everything is just a rumor for now but this link seems to have a better source.   http://www.knowyourmobile.com/samsung/samsung-galaxy-s5/21331/samsung-galaxy-s5-release-date-specs-leaks-and-all-rumours   That article claims the S5 will have an on-screen biometric scanner instead of a dedicated button. It also says it will offer multi-party video chat like we used to do on iChat. That was a nice feature...
Ignore the other post. He was wrong. It was not an issue with AI. If you updated to 10.9.1 the issue should now be resolved. It also did not effect any other browser with 10.9 like Opera, Chrome, or Firefox. This was a problem with either Safari or 10.9 but the latest update to 10.9.1 resolved the issue.