or Connect

Posts by gwmac

You are the one that seems to have a vendetta against anyone that points out your numerous fallacies.  I pointed out there were no American citizens during the revolutionary war since the United States did not yet exist as a country. As usual you are trying to change the subject now and pretend that is not what you meant. In any event there has been spying during peacetime as well long before the FBI, CIA or NSA existed so you are still wrong.  In the decades before the...
Everyone were still technically British citizens until the war was over so it is rather relevant. Not to mention the fact that they did not limit their spy rings to NY or just to spying on Brits. Had the French not intervened with armaments, troops, and their navy George Washington would have likely been hanged as a British traitor and not an American hero. There were no American citizens until we won the war and started a country. Spying is nothing new and the Persian...
Fantastic and very informative post as always Marvin. I think you brought up a great idea. A $99 AppleTV which would be a refresh of the current one for media consumption and then a second model perhaps around $199 or even $299 with better specs for games and apps. I doubt it would need to compete with PS4 or Xbox One but if Apple could somehow figure out a way to allow fuller IOS integration to the AppleTV I think they could have a big hit. Casual gamers are potentially a...
I expect Lenovo to emerge as the biggest Android competitor to Samsung very soon. Once Apple release a larger iPhone as well Samsung is going to be in serious trouble by this time next year.
 Now you are trying to tell me what I think and believe? I never said any such thing in fact just a few posts above I said if an updated AppleTV that were more powerful were released it would in fact do very well. I also said I had been hoping for such a product since it first came out. I was talking about the existing market and the existing AppleTV.  I pointed out that in the existing market AppleTV and Roku are only a blip when you compare the installed console base for...
Nope I understood his original argument perfectly well but I just disagree with him. It was not a matter of any misunderstanding. 
  That is actually what I hope will happen and I think that would be fantastic. I have been hoping for that for several years and think it could be very successful especially if it is priced around $200. Such a device would give the existing consoles some great competition. My points were only about the existing AppleTV. I could live without Amazon videos on the one you describe but could not live without Plexmedia support though so I would hope there would be a way to...
 I understood exactly what you were saying before. My point is you seem to assume very few iPhone owners also own a game console which I think is rather silly.  I imagine the percentage of people not owning a game console is a lot smaller than you think. Apple is not selling the AppleTV to make money on hardware sales like all their other products. It is sold mainly as a conduit to get people to spend money on iTunes which is why I think an iTunes app on PS4 would not be a...
Sounds like a personal attack.