or Connect

Posts by gwmac

I have an old Android phone that I use as a DirecTV remote and occasionally to help my team out in a game called Modern War. We have team events so it is sort of a "helper" account to assist with team events . The reason I mention that is because I have switched between 5 gmail accounts on that phone which allows me to have 5 game accounts to help. Would I be counted as multiple activations even though that phone is little more than a remote control/one game device? I...
If I remember correctly most carriers tend to recoup their subsidy from anywhere around month 15 to month 19 depending on the carrier, your particular plan and also any discounts you might receive. Sprint offers you a new phone 20 months into your contract so we can be sure they have recouped their cost prior to 20 months. Verizon and AT&T I believe both went to 24 months before offering an upgrade but maybe people with those 2 carriers can confirm that since I am not...
I agree. I was with AT&T before and switched to Sprint and also couldn't be happier with the service and especially my bill. Unlimited LTE not to mention unlimited texts and calls for $50 a month is fantastic. 
Having seen 1080p screen resolution phones I really hope Apple just decides to go with 1920 x 1080. HTC managed to do this on their 4.7" HTV One and it is truly a gorgeous display. It might be overkill but I think it would pay off in the long run just to go ahead and make the transition to 1080p sooner than later and have a resolution that will last for several more years without needed to be adjusted yet again. 
People that aren't happy with AT&T or any other carrier stop moaning and change carriers. There are 4 major and dozens more pre-paid options to choose from from at every price under the sun. My best friend recently switched from AT&T to Ting and is saving around $45 a month over what he used to pay. He is using an iPhone 4s on Ting by the way. So there are choices out there so vote with your wallet and not with comments on a forum AT&T will never read if you are unhappy. 
It should go without saying that if Apple releases a larger iPhone they would continue to offer the successors to the iPhone 5s and 5c in their 4" versions. The only way the 4" would be discontinued is if the larger iPhone take a massive percentage of total iPhone sales. I think it is possible if not probable that it will be more popular than the 4" version but Apple will retain a smaller version for many more years thought it may get an incremental boost to around 4.3" at...
If you go back and read the rumor stories about the possibility of an iPad mini you will see the same sort of comments and indeed many of the same people saying this was an impossibility as the ones in this thread. But we all know that Apple decided that it was in their best interest to release an additional size to the iPad line and it has been wildly successful. The same naysayers are back again to tell us only they can divine what Apple will or should release.    The...
 Great post and right on the money. I wonder how many of current iPhone 5s owners are like me that bought the iPhone for a variety reasons but are extremely unhappy with the display size. I was really on the fence about whether to stay with an iPhone or move to an Android to get the display I wanted but chose to stay mostly because of the ecosystem. If Apple were to make a larger iPhone I would trade up the first day it went on sell. There simply is no way to tell how...
"BlackBerry blows Bieber's RIM job offer"   "Apple gets Bieber's milk for free"    "BlackBerry goes down on Bieber's rise"   Things that make you go