or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Apple need to get the lead out and move on this before Android or even Microsoft dominate in this market. My only fear as Mstone pointed out above is Apple has historically not been very good at partnering or working with other companies. 
Apple needs to buy the Harmony remote division from Logitech or introduce something similar on their own. Their Smart Harmony remote turns your iPhone or iPad into a fantastic universal remote. 
The release of a larger iPhone will definitely help with sales but that is only a short term fix. After 4 years with essentially the same design for the iPhone  I also expect the iPhone 6 to look radically different so that should help boost sales and bring back some excitement.  Perhaps they will also figure out a better way forward for the successor to the 5c to address the growing midrange phone sector where most real growth is happening.   But ultimately Apple is far...
Everyone understood what you meant. Well, everyone except the person that called you illiterate apparently. Perhaps you need to be more sarcastic and use those childish ¡ marks to get your point across. 
 I said the same thing above. I think a nice Royal blue would have been far more appealing than the olympic blue they chose. Something like this.  
I think they made a mistake by not offering black as an option. The colors to me seem a bit gaudy. I think darker shades would have had a larger appeal. But at the end of the day why not pay $100 more for a faster phone with far more features as well as being in a metal case. I think there had to be around $150 difference for people to choose a 5c. Of course Apple hopes customers will go for a 5s, but how many that are very price conscious didn't go with a Nexus 5 or...
Apple reported first-quarter earnings of $13.1 billion, or $14.50 a share,on $57.6 billion in revenue. During the year-ago period, Apple earned $13.1 billion, or $13.81 a share, on sales of $54.5 billion. Analysts were looking for earnings of $14.09 a share on revenue of $57.47 billion. Apple also said it sold 51 million iPhones in the quarter, up from 47.8 million a year ago. However, many analysts were forecasting iPhone sales of as much as 55 million to 56 million units...
The biggest note of interest to me is Apple is trading $43 down in after hours trades at around $506 a share.
 The only truth you are ever interested in is the one that aligns with your preconceived notions. Any opinion that deviates from your preconceptions is by definition invalid to you. Crowley already deftly tore your previous arguments to pieces. Stop telling him and anyone else to shut up. He contributes far more to this site than you ever have. Slow day on your alternative history forum? 
 Have you ever even travelled outside the U.S? or even outside the Midwest? You trying to argue that the Queen has anything more than ceremonial powers with some lame dictionary terms was embarrassing.