or Connect

Posts by gwmac

I haven't used Apple maps in a while because I really haven't been anywhere that I needed any navigation app. I am excited to hear about all these new advances and improvements. I knew when Tim Cook issued that apology about a year ago that Apple would make massive improvements very rapidly and that seems to be the case. I know this would never happen, but what if Apple decided to release Apple Maps for Android and even Windows and Blackberry and it became the most...
Roaming is free on Sprint. Most roaming is on Verizon so whenever you don't get Sprint coverage you can still use the entire Verizon footprint which can be handy when you are way out in the boonies with no town for miles which is where Verizon shines. But you are never charged for roaming. If you consistently have excessive roaming of data every month for several months in a row they just cancel your contract without any ETF.    Of course wifi isn't counted, not sure why...
This was the first time you have even seen me post anything about an iWatch type product or even read a story about it for that matter. So to answer your question no, but glad to see there are other great minds here. 
I wish to God they would do this for Modern War by Gree. It is consistently on the top 10 money earners for both the Apple and Google play stores for revenue. This game is over run with hackers that are able to use a hack on jailbroken iPhones and on rooted Android phones. For anyone here that is a Modern War addict like me I am sure you have run across guys with a 8 million A/D score with hundreds of limited edition units at 10,000 attack scores each in their inventory....
Not sure I follow you. That is unlimited everything on the phone plus 5GB you can tether to your iPad or computer.      
Some pretty bizarre and hostile comments to some new plans. As far as I know all the old plans will be grandfathered in and no one is forcing you to use this new plan. Everyone knows nothing is forever and if Softbank goes bankrupt or sells Sprint to some new company they could change whatever they like. But I like the idea that they promise you that as long as you keep your number and pay on time you will be guaranteed unlimited data.   It is true Sprint's network...
Good point but consider the fact that where I live there are at least 15 possibly 20 Verizon stores within a 15 mile drive of me. The closest Apple store is about 85 miles away. Apple stores are only located in larger cities  and even then may be far from where you live. Verizon stores are almost as abundant as McDonalds and in every town not just big cities. 
I agree that customers should do their homework before they ever walk into a store. I also think you can often get far better deals at places like Amazon, Best Buy, Radio Shack and others on a new iPhone over a carrier. But the reality is they don't and most are easily swayed by a good sales pitch.  I only think Apple should care if this is costing them big money and a substantial loss of revenue. This article and other recent ones seems to suggests iPhone sales could be...
Apple hasn't cared and that is true which is why Verizon reps are pushing Android and doing their absolute best to convince customers not to get an iPhone. I am not saying that is right it is simply a matter of money and common sense. No rep in their right mind would not try and sell a phone where they will make possibly $40 more off of that sale. You would be crazy not to push Android if it means $40 extra dollars then multiply that by a few dozen customers and you are...
Nokia used to be the king of cameras on phones. It is very true that megapixels mean squat when it comes to the actual quality of a photo. But since most consumers have no clue about that 41MP will be an impressive selling point to the 90% of the public that don't know any better.