or Connect

Posts by gwmac

This is exactly the kind of integration between OS X and iOS that will lead to a lot more cool stuff in the future. Google and Microsoft are hardly friends so they will never have this level of integration between Windows and Android. Apple will have the iPhone, iPod, iPad, Apple TV and Macs all working beautifully together. Messages in mountain lion was just a small taste as is maps and airplay. There is still a lot more integration and synergy between Macs and iOS...
You said it was tough to see any synergy and I simply pointed out that there is a lot of synergy given the spectrum and lower cost for phones and network equipment. The onus is on you to show why you think there is little to no synergy. 
  Nope, I just have a very good memory and remember exactly what you told us. Answer the question, do you have an iPhone or not? This is not top secret personal info. I have an iPhone 5 64GB model with Sprint. So tell us what phone you have TS. 
Yeah you did. You said you won in in a local radio station contest it was the iPhone 1st gen and that is the only one you have ever owned.  It was a while back and you typed many other info about yourself at that time which I can type here to help jog your memory if you like. I have a very good memory. Of course that was many months back and things might have changed. So do you have an iPhone other than the 1st generation iPhone you won in a radio contest or not? Very...
I have understood everything you have written I just think the vast majority of your posts are snarky, snide, or abusive comments that add no value to the discussion and are meant solely for shock value and to get a rise out of people for attention. Every once in a while you will post something of value and those posts are easy to notice since you do not quote anyone and they are longer than one line.    Well Yoda, bring a smile to your face it does? OK, so exactly how...
That is certainly consistent with the way I use my iPad. I would say I use it in landscape mode about 90% of the time. I also use my iPhone more often in landscape. The only really exceptions are talking or checking email quickly, but for most other things I prefer landscape. 
  Seems like you hit a nerve with that one.    Funny how the person that posts more often than anyone else about any and every iPhone related article doesn't even own an iPhone. Don't bother asking him why he won't buy one or what phone he uses if any since he will simply ignore those questions. Always the bridesmaid but never the bride when it come to owning an iPhone. But always the first one to tell iPhone owners why they are wrong about any observation they make from...
Don't see the synergy??  Softbank is a very successful cellphone carrier in Japan. They are the third largest but are growing faster than their two larger rivals by a wide margin.  They were also the first carrier in Japan to offer the iPhone. Masayoshi Son was a close friend of Steve Jobs in fact which is how they managed to secure the iPhone first. Japan is not a growth market since the population is aging and actually shrinking so they wanted to expand to a country...
Sprint already owns 51% of clearwire and should complete the purchase of the remaining shares in a few weeks. 
    That is far too many models and screen resolutions. My prediction is a cheaper iPhone this year along side the iPhone 5. Both will be 4" but will differentiate in other areas like storage, camera, CPU/GPU so that there is a clear reason to choose one over the other depending on your budget and needs. This would likely mean they would stop selling previous year models.   Then next year they can introduce a larger iPhone. Developers will no longer need to support 3.5"...