or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Wizening isn't even a word and even wizen doesn't even mean smart which is the meaning you were after so not only did you make up a word but you misspelled the word you were going for. Wizen means shriveled or wrinkled and there are rumors of a larger iPhone which also includes a few rumors about a 6".
I honestly don't get their ad campaign attacking Apple. They are far more likely to get more people to switch from Android to Windows phones than from an iPhone. Also since Android has a larger user base that is a bigger group to target. It makes no sense. But then again this is Microsoft after all.
I hope this isn't a mistake. I went to sprint.com to see about pre-orders for the 5s and noticed that the price for the 16GB was only $99 and the 32GB only $199 and the 64GB was $299. That is a $100 discount. I may be tempted to now get the 64GB version instead of the 32GB for that price. 
Will our iPhone 5 battery cases work for the 5s? I know it is practically identical but wondering about the extra flash for the camera. Just wondering if the case will cover that flash or not. 
Will we be able to use sites or apps like Paypal, Amazon, and others to log in with just the fingerprint or will still have to manually type those in? That would really be an exiting feature that I would absolutely love. If the Touch ID can only be used to unlock my phone then it won't be nearly as useful since I can type my passcode pretty damn fast as it is. 
 You are exactly correct. Apple will make a lrger screen next year. I think they felt it was just too much change to release yet another new model this year. Apple  tends to like to do things very incrementally. They always tend to leave a few things off to make you want to buy the next model that much sooner. This year it was all about the 5C and Touch ID. Next year, possibly as soon as April, we will see a larger display iPhone and it will also include AC wifi which they...
 Oh my God you just can't or refuse to get the point. Sometimes there simply aren't any outlets. Whether it is on a plane, a beach, a mountain or wherever. So stop trying to tell actual iPhone 5 owners to shut up and go away or liars when you don't have a fracking clue what you are even talking about. Your antique 1st gen 4GB iPhone is less capable than even old iPod touches so that hardly comes close to the battery use of an iPhone 5 with LTE that is also activated.  The...
 Yea it does. In fact not owning an iPhone 5 pretty much means you don't have a clue what actual day to day usage means to battery life. All you can go by is second hand reports. Owning one is pretty much a requirement to give any validity in this discussion. Just like it is obvious you don't travel by plane much either or you wouldn't have offered that idiotic suggestion to "just plug it in" since outlets are few and far in between. 
  The biggest battery drain by far is also bad signal strength with only 1 or 2 bars of reception. That will drain the battery faster than anything if your phone is trying to maintain a connection. People also use their phones in many different ways and it is not unreasonable to expect the battery life to last until at least around 7PM with typical use. I simply decided to go with a battery case and it was a great decision for me since I can now get 2 days use if needed....
 You don't unless you use a battery case or some other method to recharge the phone. Personally I went with the battery case from BoostCase and it does the trick. Great case for protection and more than double my battery life. Without my boostcase my iPhone would be useless most days by around 5PM. Don't listen to him he doesn't even have an iPhone 5 and just likes to talk smack.