or Connect

Posts by gwmac

You have a contract when you got your current Applecare. They will not alter the terms on that. It would apply only to new Applecare policies purchased
 And you guys wonder why the iPhone cost more over there. That and your VAT should clue you in on why the prices are higher. 
 Yes I do. Do you also think someone at Apple really likes mustard? The 5S color choices remind me of yellow, dijon, or german mustard colors. Very bizarre choices in my opinion. It is almost as if they chose the least popular colors from existing cases intentionally with the exception of the black and blue ones. 
3rd party case makers just breathed a sigh of relief. I don't see them losing too many customers to these spectacularly ugly cases. 
 That is why they are called accidents. No one want to drop and break their iPhone but it can happen because...welll...you know..they are freaking ACCIDENTS! Thanks for your great insight though. Only you could manage to shift the blame to the consumer when they increase prices by $30.
 Couldn't have said it better myself. The colors, the style.... nothing to like about them. Those dots look like some connect 4 board or other pre-k type toy. 
 People with an iPhone 5 are not really the market since most of them will be under contract for at least 6 or more months before they can get an upgrade credit. This phone is meant to entice the 4S and 4 owners to upgrade. For them it is actually a pretty substantial upgrade. 
No real surprises here. The leaks and rumors over the last few weeks and months pretty much nailed everything. I was hoping there would be some nice surprise like doubling the storage to 32/64/128 instead of keeping it at 16/32/64. Also wondering if it will use the Qualcomm RF360 front end or not since that wasn't mentioned.  Maybe I will feel differently when I can watch the actual video but right now I am feeling a little let down. 
 What happens when you want to make a call? And don't tell me to get Skype or similar because the call quality can suck unless you get a very strong signal whereas a traditional voice call can still work even out in the boonies? What about 911 calls? What about texts? and not to mention the fact that it is not cheaper service considering you can get unlimited calls/text/data on an iPhone for about the same price as 3GB of data on a data only plan. Then of course there is...
 All you are saying is that I like what I have now so screw everyone else for not liking what I like. When Apple releases a larger iPhone they will continue to make a 4" version so you will not be effected in the least. Why do people like you get so upset at the thought that Apple might offer others a choice?  As far as your stupid suggestion of using an iPad mini, I have an iPad which I use at home. I hardly use my iPhone at home in fact. We are talking about when you...