or Connect

Posts by gwmac

Well remember it would be free on contract. It would simply continue the pricing system they have in place now but standardizing on the 4" display and on lightning. If Apple could hit that psychological $399 price point off contract then there could be more disruption. I think $399 would be absolute lowest you could hope for.    The problem they will still face in the 3rd world is all those other fees and taxes. So even if they sell it for $399 here in the U.S. the price...
It wasn't just an empty plastic case. It also included the metal mount or whatever it is called. What possible motive would anyone have to make a fake case? Clicks on a story certainly wouldn't pay for the expense. The only possible entity that might produce then leak some fake prototypes would be Apple themselves. But more than likely this was just a leak of the actual case that we will probably see in the final product.    I think plastic is fine since Apple clearly...
Who would or could go to that much trouble to make a fake a fake iPhone case? That would require an incredible amount of skill and money to produce something that detailed. It is true that Apple probably made dozens of various prototypes and the final product might not be this exact one. But at this point in time I think it is a safe bet to assume it is coming. What I found the most interesting is when he said it would replace the 4 and 4S but sell alongside the 5 and 5S....
Oh they will and you can bet that some Samsung executives are scared to death of when they will. They would have to retreat to the sub $400 to avoid competition from Apple and there they will get squeezed by the Chinese. 
You weren't the only one. I knew that selling previous year model phones was only a temporary fix and once something like the Qualcomm front end came along which was the key missing piece of the puzzle that such a phone would emerge. 
    I am done with this dance. I gave you plenty of reasons. I am not here to defend or attack this analyst but to offer m own predictions. As of yet you have offered none. So since you think I am wrong, why not make your own predictions and we can bookmark this page and meet back in a few months to see who was right. Until then you are just blowing hot air. 
Even better is when they are proved wrong they either disappear, pretend they never made those predictions, or make excuses and pretend they were misunderstood and never made those statements in the first place.    Just a few off the top of my head....it will be the iPhone 6 and not 5, the iPad Mini won't ever be made, the iPhone will always stay at 3.5", the Mac Pro is dead, iOS 6 is perfect and no major changes coming to iOS 7. It is usually the same group of people as...
So you basically concede all my other points and are fixated on the colors? Only Apple knows their reasons but if I had to speculate I would say more colors will appeal to a wider base of consumers. It will also especially appeal to the youth market. It will also clearly differentiate between the iPhone and iPhone lite lines. iOS 7 also introduced a more colorful GUI which seems to indicate they are ready to branch out from white and black. Personally this lite phone...
They will introduce a variety of colors for the same reason they did so with the iPod touch.    I most certainly did explain several reasons. I pointed out they wanted to ditch 3.5" with the 4S and standardize on 4" and lightning. I also said that thanks to the new Qualcomm front end which it will likely include they will no longer need to make 4 versions of the 4S or 5 which will result in a huge cost savings with fewer skus. This will also open the iPhone lite to over...
I already explained my reasons in post #30.