or Connect

Posts by gwmac

No. If it is too big there is speakerphone mode, the headset Apple includes, or 3rd party bluetooth headsets. Not to mention that people talk less and less on their phones now. A 5.5" iPhone would still likely weigh far less than traditional land line phones.  Viewing the display takes up far more of the time spent on an iPhone than holding it to your face for voice calls and Apple is aware of this evolution in usage patterns. People that would be attracted to a 5.5"...
 In all honesty I really and not bothered what they call the phones. Like you said it is a rather unimportant detail to me and I am more invested in the actual products. Regardless of what they are called, I am comforted in the fact that it will be a YAITSWB  iPhone model. (Yet another iPhone TS won't buy) It must really grate on his nerves that a person he called insane and psychotic person is able to buy and activate every new iPhone that is released. Perhaps if he spent...
In point of fact I asked you if you and TS are relying on precedent why did Apple stop selling the iPhone 5 when the 5s came out and you chose to ignore that point. The 5c replaced would would have been the 5 in the product matrix just like the 6c will replace the 5s which will be EOL just like the 5 was. I am the one with logic and precedent while you and TS can only hem and haw and stomp your feet like petulant children. 
 There sure are some high strung drama queens here. Calling me insane for a theory that has the support of most recent rumors? Show me one rumor or link to support your theory. Google 6c and you will see lots of leaks though which mirror what I have been saying for months.  One Question for you, what happened to the iPhone 5 when the 5s came out? According to you and TS the iPhone 5 should still be on sale but it isn't. The internal were transplanted into a plastic case...
Based simply on prices and also just used same terms MR. 5cs used to avoid confusion
Let's see what Tim Cook thinks. "Demand percentage for the iPhone 5c "turned out to be different than we thought," Cook said during his company's quarterly earnings conference call. Total iPhone sales for the quarter were 51 million, which was a new record but below market expectations of around 55 million.Cook declined to say what Apple is planning to do in the future with its mid-range, plastic-backed iPhone. However, the CEO did not rule out the possibility of making a...
Not the point I was trying to make. One, "premium" has nothing to do with display size. the 5s is a premium phone by all rights and measures. Premium Apple phones are the ones that contain the latest and greatest new tech which will be the A8 this year and are also priced the highest.  If a new 4" includes the A8 it will be an equal and premium model to the larger siblings. If it lacks the A8 and uses an A7 it will not be premium as in their "high end" phone and will be...
The 5c will be killed. Point blank. Apple has nothing to gain by keeping that product which was not a good seller and lacks TouchID in the lineup. How do you reconcile the fact that it lacks Touch ID when all rumors and indeed common sense tells us Apple wants to go big with Touch ID this year especially with the new promo app codes and possibly stronger forays into mobile payment. There will be no 5c when new products are announced. Perhaps the entire C line concept...
You misunderstand. That is precisely what I am saying. It is like a casserole using leftovers in the fridge. It is a new phone but using old parts. Tech people understand it is just a new body on old parts but many consumers who are not very savvy might not be aware it is reusing the internal parts from year before. If there is no new 4" with an A8 CPU this year we can safely say Apple will be killing off the 4" models shortly as they try and standardize on larger...
 Apple luckily is not insane and will not continue trying to sell the 5C "as is" in the 2014-15 product cycle given that it was not a great seller this past year. All iOS devices this year will have touch ID. Why would they spend all the time and money trying to add Touch ID the the 5c when it already exists in the 5s? They also will likely give the 6c new darker colors and get away from the crayola palette. The C model is meant to be sold as a current year phone even...