or Connect

Posts by echosonic

If apple broke the law, then spank them, as hard as you would spank any other company. They can afford it. Anti-poaching is monopolistic and frankly, 325 mil doesn't seem like enough for all the people who would have been affected by their manufactured inability to seek a better life for themselves in the free market.
Its a bigger pity that some people think those things don't already exist and need to be measured and regulated by a liberal government. Its a bigger pity that most minorities aren't interested in doing what so many successful white men are.  Because white men are so....white, and nerdy, with their good grades, and hard work, what a bunch of chumps.  Who would wanna be like that?hint: The wealthy.
thank God for this. It will help to feed a lot of filthy pig lawyers. 40% of 450mil is not a bad way to spend a year.
Tim Cook is a badass. Nothing else matters. He can bang goats and sheep for all I care as long as he continues to kick ass. And if he continues to kick ass, and wants to bang goats and sheep, then the board better perk him a farm.
Jimmy Iovene is actually a gopher who impersonated his way into an assistant engineer's gig where he then impersonated his way into a producer's gig, and has been faking his entire career-thing ever since.  Chalk it up to a tremendous ability bullshit that anybody listens to a word he says. And bragging that he got the record biz to sign up for their own demise isn't really a "win" or even a positive demonstration of his savvy or business prowess.  Iovene is first and...
I'm just gonna go ahead and call it a hoax. The whole story is shite. There is no Apple/Beatz deal. Its a marketing ploy by beatz to get a higher price out of some other potential buyer.
this can't be real.
An iphone that thin and large would have a thinner battery, but considering the larger 2d area in conjunction with the thinner 3rd dimension, wouldnt the same volume of battery be accomodated as is in the current 5s?
"Both sides?" Is that right? Be a pal and show me where i can research the GOPs efforts to levy massive corporate taxes. In fact, show me where i can learn about any GOP effort to levy massive taxes, and in return I'll show you the unicorn photos i took in malibu last week. "Both sides..." You'd be better off just blaming the "gubbermint" than trying to ascribe some blame for DNC policy on "both sides" like some partisan sycophant. One party is renowned for their...
The workers involved will probably get a few hundred bucks while the lawyers running this clown show will reap millions. That's the real travesty. Those lawyers will get upwards of 40% of the total take when its all said and done, leaving little for the people most affected.