or Connect

Posts by ThePixelDoc

I would say the trademark application and it's interpretation has a lot to do with that. AFAIK you only have to list the categories you want your trademark to cover, so if " a time piece device" was anywhere in the application, it could have failed the criteria on that alone.I don't expect the bands to be inexpensive, nor the chipsets. Actually I'm thinking of a "headless" and complete product that connects to an iOS device AND is attachable to what ever accessory you...
Regardless of the Swatch objections, Apple was granted the TM... maybe because it doesn't infringe on Swatch's territory?If HealthKit is the only thing "iWatch" is. How do you wrap CarPlay, HomeKit, PayKit, HealthKit, TouchID into ONE category? What would you name that?Could be any material to create the iWatch "chip sets"... or to attach to other wearable items and accessories.Yup... new category... and "wrist being interesting" in the same southern tone as, "well that's...
Echoing SpamSandwich here - nice to see ya here at AI!A welcome balance to the Pro-Trolls* and their fetish for Provocation-Posts in recent months.* No need to name names... you know who you are.
Damn it Relic! There's some really nasty "visuals" in that post... did ya have to?Seriously... I did say conspiracy theorists will claim it's the "first step towards" embedded chipping. I surely (and dearly hope!) that those years are very far off, or it never comes to that. Even if/when it does, I think it wont entail invasive surgery. More like Nano-Plasmic-Silicon-Ink and applied like a tattoo or stamp. Maybe like this... *** forgot to add in your choice of colors;...
I'm in youWell I'm solidly in your corner on this hypothesis and would for the record like to add to it. There will be overlap iWatch is an extendable eco-system for iOS and OSX.The main devices are little more than enclosed chip-sets powered by human heat energy, with possibly an emergency battery.They will be "true" wearables, because they can be added to any clothing or accessory that is in close contact to your skin. They can be added/integrated to any existing band or...
+1 - but where were you when a number of the distinguished members*** were discussing this very scenario a few months ago?*** humbly not including myself in that group. I mean Dick Applebaum, Soli, Melgross, mstone, wizard69... and I believe even Relic chimed in before she disappeared of the radar for awhile. Sorry, but I can't seem to find the thread... and I'm off to watch footie... go BVB
Sounds like a disk ready to go or already is belly up... or a stuck cartridge. I hate that sound!
^^^Both your posts were almost surely discussed practically verbatim within Apple and amoung the engineers. I agree with what you wrote, and it's why I think the iWatch is not going to be, look, or operate anything like we've seen before.While I think there may be a watch face made by Apple, it will be something else that can be "worn" or added to any accesory that someone chooses to wear on their wrist, arm, ankle... anything with skin contact.
Good your memory serves you just fine and I don't have to share the link to all of that 'vividness'! There were quite a few good shots from that shooting, which actually is in a diner; the one you mentioned in all of it's come hither if you dare and confident stare down, but also the eventual CF. Sorry, I'm a bit detail oriented on those matters. Has a lot to do with my previous creative endeavors, and an almost complete collection from '67 - '89 when I sold them to a...
Booooo.... Hissssssssss! LOL!