or Connect

Posts by ThePixelDoc

Sorry for the late reply and thanks for getting back with more info.Since you also read and speak German, here's the link to the German Amazon with the bad reviews for the X8-H Plus... if you're interested.Too much work on my plate at the moment to look into this further myself and experiment. But hey! That's why we put up with you here, so we don't have to do the hard stuff... Have a great one, whatever that "one" might be!
And this just in: Some Samsung Galaxy S6 Rear Cameras Have Sony Sensors, But Others Have Samsung Ones "Samsung’s new S6 and S6 Edge smartphones were recently found by DxOMark to have the best sensor quality of all smartphones on the market, trumping even the iPhone 6. Good news, right? Turns out it may not be all roses for Samsung: smartphone owners are reporting that some of their phones contain Samsung sensors instead of Sony’s highly regarded ones (and perhaps the...
@Relic Just curious and a couple of questions after doing an Amazon search here in Germany for the MINIX. 1) a number of the customer reviews were not so enthusiastic, however I think it's due to the media software that's pre-installed. So I'm clear: I need to install/replace with Kodi (xbmc) before experiencing anything like the review on YT or your own? 2) another device was listed as being "superior' to the MINIX: HiMedia Q5quad 3D FullHD & 4K Mediaplayer Android 4.4...
Apart from my above interest in the MINIX, and the fact that I'm once again starting to investigate other alternatives to only using and recommending Apple mobile and iOS devices... I did run across something rather "worrying and disconcerting" yesterday when taking some time with my 1st gen Nexus 7 (after many months of being on the shelf). I use Pinterest, Tumblr, Facebook, Flickr, DeviantArt, 500px, Chrome (sometimes), etc... and a number of other apps for model...
^^^ And the difference is what? ^^^ "MINIX in the Loving Room" sounds like a title for anything that makes a Nerd Girl happy... among other unspecified entertainment *** Anyone else interested (I am!) should view the Full Review of the Minix X8-H 4K Android Media Player on YT... just not available on the Apple TV 2 *** Review shows a short segment towards the end mirroring an iPad Air as well as a Nexus 7.
This has bee "unofficially" available for at least 4 years with an app called Air-Parrot.Officially you can also check out this app: Beamer
Butt-hurt-in-Boston your handle by any chance?
Anyone disbelieving the authenticity and truthfulness of Sir Jony's replies, still doesn't believe that he has received probably the best gift that ANY designer could ever be rewarded: design autonomy gifted by the late Steve Jobs. Jony and his team are an island at Apple and are allowed to do just about anything they want to without regards to cost, pricing or marketing. It is what Steve Jobs fought so very hard to achieve at Apple before he was kicked out. It is also...
DO NOT SKIP!!! - This is a great presentation! All I can say is, "WOW!" and this is a must see preso for anyone interested in tech, retail and economics.
A funny fact that most if not all of Google web services and software is developed on Macs. It was reported years ago that Windows machines were bannished to admin and accounting, and only if there was no other way out...