or Connect

Posts by ThePixelDoc

I fully agree with your decision. There's no need to jump ship or make any hasty decisions without knowing more about the migration path Apple has planned for the Photos app.In fact I did argue that I think Photos has the potential to be better than Aperture... and better than Lightroom.... because neither is perfect, especially in regards to syncing and multiple use/user and platform workflow (mobile/desktop) scenarios.No need for thanks. I'm just trying to back up some...
Aperture Exporter Edited to add: a walk-thru is presented on the c't Digiphoto site. It looks fairly easy and straight forward. I can't try it myself since I forsake Aperture eons ago.
The wait is over and the solution is not coming from Adobe or Apple. AI - Please allow me to double post across threads, since I think it's easier and essential that Apple users get this info ASAP and give it a try. If anyone is still following this thread, I'd like to inform them that an independent developer has developed a migration tool from Aperture to Lightroom. It's now in Beta: Aperture Exporter *** I said this shouldn't take long or be hard at all...
If anyone is still following this thread, I'd like to inform them that an independent developer has developed a migration tool from Aperture to Lightroom. It's now in Beta: Aperture Exporter *** I said this shouldn't take long or be hard at all...
Just curious, but why is something so simple as that "impossible"?I think it's far harder to calculate phone usage based an sales estimates, channel stuffing, or supply channel supplies and deliveries. Yet they use these as a metric for winning every day as do bloggers, anal-ysts and the media at large.If it is found after breaking down the true Android and Google Play numbers, that Google play has a little to no malware/trojan/virus/security risk problem, then I'll feel...
Maybe you haven't noticed, but the majority of Adobe.tv, all training and demo materials, plus a large majority of Adobe's employees and users are on Macs and have been for many years. There was a slight defection in the early years of the new millenium and the development of OSX and the Carbon vs. Cocoa Wars.As for Flash: you do know that Apple leading the way to kill that never ending security leak and battery draining software has most benefitted Microsoft and Android...
Rather sad to admit, but his continuous psychopathic rants got to me, and not in a good way...
"Actions" are already built into iPhoto and Aperture. You can create your own using Automator.Have a look at some of the videos on this YouTube channel. Some short, some long... but quite a few simple gems if you're in to saving time.https://www.youtube.com/user/mactutsplus/search?query=automator
Slick you old dodger. Although I have to admit, I don't just come around to these parts to get pissed off continuously by the trolls. There's quite a few clever cookies roaming around here if you egg them on enough to devolve their tech secrets. If there's one saving grace for allowing the trolls extended play time, it's because you just might learn something from the Apple Posse beating them continuously over the head with their stone-cold Tablets of Tech Truth.
Come clean: you choked on your doobie at the wrong time dude!