or Connect

Posts by robogobo

Anonymous. Right. This is the NSA's little tattletale room, kids, so careful what you do in there.
Walmart is infamous for strong arming suppliers and partners. They're Apple's equal when it comes to dictating terms of their suppliers and partners. It'll just be a matter of who caves first. They both have a lot to gain, so I suspect it'll happen soon. But Best Buy? They have no clout and they're struggling to compete with online retailers. They need to agree to these types of mass adoption standards (if and when it becomes so).
That voice over is horrible.
I'd love to see that Apple had been intentionally leaking fake 4.7" and 5.5" iPhone 6 parts and that the real products are safely being kept secret, including the iWatch and the real iPhone 6, same size as the 5s.  I'd literally laugh my ass off.  Right off.
I already preordered.  
Apple is going to have to launch a whole new marketing campaign to gain market share with the terrorists, maybe a feel good ad with vignettes of suicide bombers talking to their loved ones on an iPhone just before triggering the detonator, iPhones used as missile guidance and bomb timers, FaceTime for communication between cells, real time ambush monitoring, stuff like that.
Are we supposed to conclude that the guy with the bigger screen gets all the phone calls, while the dude with the iPhone just sits there at the end wondering why nobody calls his little phone? I don't get it.
This story will reveal all the news outlets that spin anti-Apple pro-Samsung garbage (ahm, Bloomberg).  There's no good way to put this except to not print it or gloss it over with predictions about next quarter (ahem, Bloomberg).
Spare battery! Yes, now if only I had a place to charge the dead battery while I'm using the fresh battery in the phone. Hmmm, ok I'll use the new battery until I get home and then I'll swap out the dead one when I go to bed to charge it. And then I'll have a half used battery for tomorrow and use it when the fully charged battery does and then I'll have two dead batteries tomorrow night. Oh heck I'll just set my alarm for 4am and swap batteries every other day. ...
This is the best article I've read on the subject yet. I'll be sharing it everywhere I've seen confusion about the future of Aperture. The future of Aperture is in Cloudkit and App Extensions, period. That means the possibilities are endless. Thanks!