or Connect

Posts by robogobo

Apple: Samsung snooped our patents and copied our phone, and we think they're going to do it again. We want to see their next design to show as proof. Samsung: No, we didn't copy anything. Um, and we want to see Apple's next design, uh, so we can not copy it, too.
That's a nice warm cozy video. Now let's see the pricetag and get ready for the bugs.
shocker! people like free.
iWork not iWorks
No fair!!!
No, I'm totally with you. I was thinking yesterday how nice it would be if FTP were more fully integrated into Lion, as in up AND down (what a concept!). Its still the fastest protocol. As for security, put an 's' in front and bob's your uncle. Luckily there's still Transmit.
I think they can safely call that a 4in screen.
DOA me thinks.
The iPad doesn't really need another computer to function. They'll happily set it up for you when you purchase it in the store, and even do updates for you when new firmware is released. Other than that, it's possible, though less convenient and dangerous for your data, to operate it completely on its own. Another computer makes it all go much more smoothly and provides backups, but it can't legitimately be a negative point.
The iPad doesn't really need another computer to function. They'll happily set it up for you when you purchase it in the store, and even do updates for you when new firmware is released. Or you can use a friend's (or nephew's) machine to do the setup, after which you (or your aunt) are running free, and your friend (or nephew) can delete the data from his iTunes. Other than that, it's possible, though less convenient and dangerous for your data, to operate it completely...