or Connect

Posts by robogobo

Desperation is a stinky cologne, Larry.
Fuckheads who make sweeping judgements on subjects they know nothing about are fuckheads. I suppose people who work on their own cars and prefer to do business with small independent shops are also dishonest. They're obviously stealing if they don't always shop at Walmart.
The only mistake apple made was to discontinue support for fcp7. Bad idea. So if they bring that back, problem solved. Major redesigns and overhauls need time to iron out the kinks and get up to speed. Most pros don't adopt a new release until it's proven in the field. This is certainly true of major studios. The majority of people who are trying fcpx and complaining about it are semi pro and amateurs. That doesn't make the problems less significant, but this is how it...
I'm not surprised. Of course the masses went out and bought the cheap/free model first, also satisfied that they were bucking the trend, and then learned what a piece of junk and compromised experience they were getting. Now they're more willing to see what all the fuss is about. That, and new availability on everyone's favorite network.
In other news, I just squashed a gnat that was buzzing in my ear.
Apple: Samsung snooped our patents and copied our phone, and we think they're going to do it again. We want to see their next design to show as proof. Samsung: No, we didn't copy anything. Um, and we want to see Apple's next design, uh, so we can not copy it, too.
That's a nice warm cozy video. Now let's see the pricetag and get ready for the bugs.
shocker! people like free.
iWork not iWorks
No fair!!!