or Connect

Posts by robogobo

Except for the fact that iWork, for example, can't even save to the iDisk. Hmmm
What data? These are projections based on nothing. What do you think they did, poll the future?Anyway, in 4 years we'll probably not be using phones anymore, once the carriers hold on the illusion of voice/data distiction falls through and we realize they should be going flat rate like the isps.
I still don't get why Apple didn't use iChat for all of this. Great name, and the video capability is already there. iChat for the iPhone would have been a great name and already recognized. FaceTime? not so much. "iChat me" vs "facetime me".
And watch now how many iPhones apple will be giving to deaf children for the price of an iPod.
The girls are going to be very disappointed. And all those apps that allow you to place fake calls to yourself are going to lose a lot of sales.
oh god, not again.
Well, they have MobileMe and iDisk, but somehow they just haven't put them to good use for the iPad. That needs to happen asap.
Not true. Licensing is different from rebranding. Duracell rebrands Eneloops for their precharged hybrids. You have to find the 1900 mAh ones with the white ring around the tip and made in Japan on the cell. These are referred to as Duraloops on candlepower forums and such. Apple's cells don't have the white tip, but they're the right amperage and origin. Eneloops and gp are great but you need the right charger to really max out their potential. I use the powermax...
so, f that guy. What's next? Oh, and bad press is better than no press.
interesting, but who cares?